pictures from the great bookof hashish

Sundance

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dödsknark

Awesome! I'm waiting patiently... Did I understand correctly that you are printing a norwegian translation but not a danish one? I really believe a danish one would sell more copies. But what do I care? I'm Swedish :) Gonna go for the English one.

Keep up the good work.

Sundance

Awesome! I'm waiting patiently... Did I understand correctly that you are printing a norwegian translation but not a danish one? I really believe a danish one would sell more copies. But what do I care? I'm Swedish :) Gonna go for the English one.

Keep up the good work.

My fault - its mostly, if not all Norwegian with some Danish ... and is nearly done

We are printing off the English books first ... then will complete what little remaining work there is on the other 3 translations. Once complete - and it will be soon .. we will print them immediately

Thanks for your your interest and kind words

Make sure you get a signed copy

Sundance

Sundance

Quick update

The last of the the pages of the re-print of TGBOH Book I are being printed this week - then all printed pages get loaded on a truck ... and sent to the binder

We should have the first finished (printed and bound) English books in our hands by next week - then we will begin to send them out to sponsors for re-sale and to individuals who wish to purchase the book

Its going to take a bit of time for us to saturate the distribution market for the book - there will be many re-sellers throughout the world ... additionally, given a little time - I am sure you will find the book available for purchase on the internet ... and we will also be attending many canna shows throughout the world

I will continue to update .. and provide a list of the names of our re-sellers in this thread

For those who are located in Europe - Sensi Seeds will have the book.

We also have re-sellers in Norway and Copenhagen

In the USA ... Aqua Lab Tech will have the book

I have encouraged LC to sign as many books as possible before sending them off to re-sellers

For those who would like a signed ... personalized copy of the book - please write Laurence Cherniak directly - [email protected]

Thanks for your interest

Sundance

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very exciting to see all these copys about to hit the market

also love that you included my picture in your post of pics of the book being printed with laurence(they were happy times with all those eggs)

is laurence coming to cup in november,id love to give him some hashish from my garden

peace

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Excellent news Sundance!

I am glad that this good work is coming to light.

Can´t wait to see you two again in Spain in a Release GBOH Party.

Best of luck and wishes.

Sundance

very exciting to see all these copys about to hit the market

also love that you included my picture in your post of pics of the book being printed with laurence(they were happy times with all those eggs)

is laurence coming to cup in november,id love to give him some hashish from my garden

peace

I am with you ojd - This is an exciting time

We should have the first finished (printed and bound) English books in our hands no later than the next week or two

I am gonna have to post some pics

I love your LC TGBOH pics and the thread you created ... a great pleasure for us that you posted them ... and to include your pics with your very beautiful eggs in our post about the TGBOH Book I release ... Our heartfelt thanks to you

Not sure just yet about LC attending the cup in November ... I will certainly mention it ... and try to post up which canna shows we will be attending

Hope you and everyone gets a chance to meet LC ... he is a super nice guy .. who loves to take the time to talk with .. take pictures .. and laugh with everybody

Sundance

Sundance

Excellent news Sundance!

I am glad that this good work is coming to light.

Can´t wait to see you two again in Spain in a Release GBOH Party.

Best of luck and wishes.

Hola my brother Dima

Me too - as you well know .. its taken a while ... and a lot of work .. etc.. etc. . etc ... to get to this point .... but we are there ... I think the book has benefited ... and that everyone will be very happy with the result

It is a GREAT and very happy time indeed

I am sure its more than ok to tell everyone that Dima helped us tremendously, and expertly with help on our Spanish translation

OUR GREAT HEARTFELT THANKS to you Dima for all your hard work ... efforts ... passion ... friendship ... and really excellent help on the Spanish translation - you are a gentleman ... a brother ... we love you - same for the Spanish crew too

Its a very exciting time .. with lots and lots of really fun stuff .. and great times ahead

Hope to see you ... and all of Spain again soon

Sundance

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Muchas gracias hermano for your kind words. :tiphat:

Heartfelt thanks to you for everything you did/do for me. You are BIG my compadre. very BIG.

Heartfelt thanks to Laurence for everything too, what a great time we spent here in Madrid!, working always with many laughs around, my very pleasure for work together with a special soul like Mr. Lawrence Cherniak.

MUCHAS GRACIAS for give me the big pleasure in my life to be part of this fantastic work.

Dima.

Sundance

Muchas Gracias Dima

One of the greatest things a person can do in life is - to give back .. help others .. and help the world

Books are at the binders now

Not ready to say the book is out ... but will be very, very soon

Covers go on next

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi there Sundance :)
Superlative work ...big up to all of you guys, Sundance & Laurence and to everyone who helped
out on this Superlative Book... can't see the time to take one of these great Exemplars on my hands...

Best regards
Hasi

Sundance

hi there Sundance :)
Superlative work ...big up to all of you guys, Sundance & Laurence and to everyone who helped
out on this Superlative Book... can't see the time to take one of these great Exemplars on my hands...

Best regards
Hasi

this is great news sundance. can't wait to pick up a copy.

GREAT Thanks Ganja Hasi ... and BIGGS

The very first of the books are now finding their way into the hands of our sponsors ... and a lucky few who recently attended a canna event with LC

The binder we use was recently bought out by another larger company ... and just moved

Before the move ... they produced .. and bound " by hand " .. the first 100 books ... these are the books I mentioned above

The balance of this first run of books ... that has already been printed ... will be bound ... on their automated machines in the next days ... we should have them in a few days ... and should be GREAT to go from there

I just got three books in the post the other night ... and my reaction is

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!

I really love the book

I am certain ... that anyone who loves hash will really love this book too

LC did a really GREAT job ... pics are awesome ... words are beautiful ... lots of love and passion ... its a very beautiful book ... that people will be very pleased to own ... and will look at the book often

BIG UP Laurence Cherniak

The first books for Aqua Lab Technology are now in the post ... the balance of the books that we owe him - will be sent shortly ... the books are signed

Translations

From IC Mag - BIG UP ... Dimajones, ElRubio, Ganja Treking Team, Raco, Grassman, DKgrower, Ganja Hasi, WeedbeatTV ... GREAT friends ... gentleman ... great growers ... with lots of love and passion for all this - who are all helping to make our translations (Spanish, German, Scandinavian) perfect

LC has a little travel ... and tiny bit more work ahead of him to complete each translation: Spanish, German and Scandinavian ... which includes a complete review ... using the English book we just printed as the template ... to make sure everything is perfectly translated ... once complete - we will go to print immediately

We are hoping to have the translations available in time for Christmas 2010

about time they re-print,really hard to get a hold on any of the books this days.
Norway you say?what shop in norway is gonna be holding this Beautiful books?

Peace and love from norway

jarff

Haven,t seen the types of hash in the book since 60,s and early 70,s..remember most of them with a sigh. Everyone used to say the mold on some of the hash was opium but obviously it was indeed mold. The temple balls were always the best in my pipe...and bonde Lebanese was always nice to have also..Sorry i,m druelling lookin,at the pics.
Thanx for the memories.....

jarff

Sundance

The re-print of TGBOH Book I English Edition - is just making its way into peoples hands

Book is available in softcover and hardcover editions ... and signed too

We are making plans to complete the last of the work on the translations (Spanish, German, and Scandinavian), and to have to the book printed, bound, and available during the first quarter of next year

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sundance

Also available is " Hashish - The Joy of Making and Curing " a small and very excellent book written by Laurence Cherniak and Alan Dronkers of Sensi Seeds

Book is available in softcover ... signed too

Aqua Lab Tech has copies

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts