What's new

pictures from the great bookof hashish

Dkgrower

Veteran
50,000 copies will soon be available in 4 different languages: English, Spanish, German, Scandinavian

Super nice sundance lucky you to be working with LC he propperly has alot off cool hash storys to tell

But what scandinavian language will it come out in =)

Sundance

Super nice sundance lucky you to be working with LC he propperly has alot off cool hash storys to tell

But what scandinavian language will it come out in =)

LC is a super nice guy ... with a great big heart .. a lot of history in canna ... with some amazing people .. and yes .. great stories to tell too

TGBOH (The Great Book of Hashish) series of books are awesome

We will all be so happy when the re-print of TGBOH Book I is finished .. printed .. and out ... the timing for that is April 2010

The plan is to produce the book in a Scandinavian language easily understood by the people of Norway, and Sweden,

Hopefully we will see you someday DKgrower at one of the canna trade shows somewhere

Happy holidays to all :xmastree:

Sundance

Dkgrower

Veteran
The plan is to produce the book in a Scandinavian language easily understood by the people of Norway, Sweden, and Denmark

Hopefully we will see you someday DKgrower at one of the canna trade shows somewhere
Sundance

I dont think that sweds or pepol from norway would read danish or visa versa, we are all pretty good in english and i would guess that most would go fore the english version

We have most smokers in denmark and the biggest canna culture because off oure laws, so hope you will choose danish, =).

Me to hope to meet you and LC to, how abouth making a book release in christiania in denmark when the book is out, i can set that up, if you both are interested.

Sundance

I dont think that sweds or pepol from norway would read danish or visa versa, we are all pretty good in english and i would guess that most would go fore the english version

We have most smokers in denmark and the biggest canna culture because off oure laws, so hope you will choose danish, =).

Me to hope to meet you and LC to, how abouth making a book release in christiania in denmark when the book is out, i can set that up, if you both are interested.

Thanks Brother

LC is working on the Scandinavian (and other) translations ... I think the basis is Norwegian ... and know that he has the expert help of native speakers with the translation and final proof

The English version will probably be best for people from Denmark - my mistake

Thanks too for the offer - I will forward to LC and keep it in mind ... Once the book is out ... we will be attending the canna trade shows around the world ... and will be in Denmark at onetime or another - couldnt hurt

I will keep you up as we get closer and into release, and also let you know when we will be in Denmark

With thanks

Sundance

im always impressed how much english europeans speak....most speak atleast 3 languages, well maybe not most but many...

EarlGrey

simply marvelous thread, the pictures of the "great book" brought back memories of the mid 70's smoking plates of fine import hash ....some of my favorites were nepalese temple balls ,blonde lebanese,Red lebanese,moroccan gold, afghan black , and of course the pakistani hash....always plentiful and always cheap...
(where i come from)...........
I will have to order this Great Book of hashish.. im sure the great will make a great addition to the family library........

Sundance

Hey guys

If everything goes well ... and it should ... the book will be available in April 2010

I am sure there will be a post in this thread when the books are out

The book will be sold at more than a few places

Aqua Lab Technologies, a sponsor of this website will also have the book

Thanks for your interest

Sundance

Sundance

tried buying the book on amazon....are they serious $395

http://www.amazon.com/Great-Books-Hashish-Vol-I-Trilogy/dp/1896506003

i dont care how good, informative, collectible of a book it is but thats some straight up bullshit... no wonder why books like that get scanned into .pdf's and put on torrent sites... i understand profit but when you pull some shit like that you cant call foul when someone pirates your book...

Hi BillyWillyDee

I should have addressed your post sooner

The high cost for LC's " TGBOH " is simply because - the book is a first edition ... was printed long ago ... is tightly held ... looked at often .. and even passed down thru generations ... what is available - are very few copies ... offered at very high prices .. and sold as a collectible - which is what it is

* Those high prices are set by the individuals selling their own copies of the book ... it has nothing to do with LC in any way - nor does he profit from it

I dont blame you for wanting the book ... its an AWESOME book

I am a book nut too

If you would like to pay up .. and buy the first edition - I understand that

However - we know the book is in great demand .. and we are about to reprint TGBOH Series - Book I .. Book II .. and Book III

TGBOH Book I .. is first ... we are finishing the last of the work .. and will soon go to print 50,000 copies of TGBOH Book I ... in 4 different languages

TGBOH Book I will be available by April 2010

Priced at/about US $60.00

Keep checking this thread - I am sure a post will be made when the book is available

With thanks

Sundance

Hi BillyWillyDee

I should have addressed your post sooner

The high cost for LC's " TGBOH " is simply because - the book is a first edition ... was printed long ago ... is tightly held ... looked at often .. and even passed down thru generations ... what is available - are very few copies ... offered at very high prices .. and sold as a collectible - which is what it is

* Those high prices are set by the individuals selling their own copies of the book ... it has nothing to do with LC in any way - nor does he profit from it

I dont blame you for wanting the book ... its an AWESOME book

I am a book nut too

If you would like to pay up .. and buy the first edition - I understand that

However - we know the book is in great demand .. and we are about to reprint TGBOH Series - Book I .. Book II .. and Book III

TGBOH Book I .. is first ... we are finishing the last of the work .. and will soon go to print 50,000 copies of TGBOH Book I ... in 4 different languages

TGBOH Book I will be available by April 2010

Priced at/about US $60.00

Keep checking this thread - I am sure a post will be made when the book is available

With thanks

Sundance

thanks for the explanation....$60 is a great price and a price am i gladly willing to pay.... i will edit my earlier post...

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sundance :wave:
Thx for the update brother... I can´t wait!!
Hope to meet you soon ;)

Sundance

Sundance :wave:
Thx for the update brother... I can´t wait!!
Hope to meet you soon ;)

Me too Raco ... once the book is out ... the fun really begins ... I am sure we will attend more than a few canna trade shows throughout the world ... and work starts on the re-print of TGBOH Book II

LC has a few other product ideas he is working on as well

Looking forward to meeting you too my Brother ... someday ... somewhere

Dkgrower

Veteran
Me too sundance hope the christiania thing will materialize and you also will come,

Bom Shiva and well wishes my freind

Sundance

Me too sundance hope the christiania thing will materialize and you also will come,

Bom Shiva and well wishes my freind

Thanks Dkgrower

Slowly everything is coming together

I know we will be out your way more than a few times in the coming years

I am sure everything will work perfectly for Christiania

Please let me know if, and/or how I can help

Look forward to meeting you too - someday ... somewhere

Sundance

F

fadetoclear

i was the one who originally prompted this thread to be made. i had seen the book in the background of one of the OP's photos and asked him to post some pics. it is an amazing book and i feel that in this day and age, it should be in a digita format so everyone can share this wealth of information. it sounds to me, if the reprints ever see the light of day, it will still be a fairly tough thing to come by. i hope that one day, it is reprinted, but i have little faith in such. if anyone has the set and could get a pdf of these, it would be effin awesome for those of us who would like to read it but won't shell out $300+ for a copy via amazon.

Sundance

i was the one who originally prompted this thread to be made. i had seen the book in the background of one of the OP's photos and asked him to post some pics. it is an amazing book and i feel that in this day and age, it should be in a digita format so everyone can share this wealth of information. it sounds to me, if the reprints ever see the light of day, it will still be a fairly tough thing to come by. i hope that one day, it is reprinted, but i have little faith in such. if anyone has the set and could get a pdf of these, it would be effin awesome for those of us who would like to read it but won't shell out $300+ for a copy via amazon.

Thanks for your interest fadetoclear

The work on TGBOH Book I reprint is nearly done .. and the book should be available in 2010

We are re-printing 50,000 copies in 4 different languages .. and they will be easily found for purchase

The price will be about US $60

Keep checking this thread for all details - very possible you will be able to find a signed copy - I also know LC will be attending many canna trade shows all over the world

The books you find on Amazon or anywhere at this moment - are original copies from the 1970's .. the are collectibles .. there are very few available - and those that are are being offered ... are from individuals - not LC ... LC has zero to do with this

Heck - I am repeating myself .. Please read thru the last pages of this thread

TGBOH Book I reprint will be available by 2010

After the release of the re-print of TGBOH Book I - we will begin work on the reprint of TGBOH Book II - I hope it wont take all that long to put together ... then reprint Book III

Additionally, LC is working hard on a few more products - which will also be available and for sale as well

Keep checking the thread

I am taking off on holiday - back 2nd week of March .. when I return ... I will check in on this thread and update as well

Sundance

Sundance

Apologies for a delayed reply

I have been traveling for 3 of the past 5 months ... and have been digging out since I am recently back

I was very much hoping that by the time I returned - the hard work would done .. and the book printed in 4 different languages ... but the fact is ... LC was too ambitious in giving a date for publication, underestimated the extensive work involved in 3 additional and different translations, is dependent on others for help, etc, etc

This is an important project ... and throughout - LC has moved this project along as much and as fast as he could - in the end .. although it has taken longer to finish than anticipated ... I think - the book will have benefited ... and that everyone will be pleased

The final pages of the books are now being printed in English ... they go to the binders later this coming week .. and we should have finished books in the next 2 weeks

LC is nearly done with the other 3 translations ... it will take a little more time to complete this work - but as quickly as the work is completed - and everything perfect ... he will go to press immediately

English language books should be finished (printed and bound) in the next 2 weeks ... and they should be available to everyone 1-2 weeks after that

Aqua Lab will have copies ... and I will direct to other places to buy the book as well

* Once the book is out ... we will again be attending many canna shows through out the world - hope to see and meet many of you then

Sundance

Attachments

• LC&CrdNT.jpg
    LC&CrdNT.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 18