Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
It would be cool if we came back to this thread in the future to show what the resulting grows from the various crosses come out like.

Well, I'll see you in about 3 months. :canabis:

rollinfatty

I've picked seeds right off of living flowering plants before, and germinated with no problems.

Definitely...I remember going to my plot last year while it was raining :wallbash: and on one of the buds, seeds had already germed while inside the bud!!!

I just love seeing seeded buds for some reason, even though its not the potent sensimilla we all want to smoke!!!...mother nature at her finest:joint:

o and: hey mister postman, were you ever a member of gc?

peace,
rollin

Jedi

"Madam, Miss Otis regrets, she's unable to lunch t
ICMag Donor
If you make some seeds, how long do they have to cure or dry out before they can be planted.

I think 4-5 wks after pollination...

they should slide out out from the husk , you shouldn't need to pull them at all.

i,ve planted seeds after a few days and they were cool...perfect actualy..
germed in 24 hrs

bimbamBong

K2, Maui Waui

K2, Maui Waui

Some more Seeds :
picture.php
picture.php
and:
picture.php
@ xyz, lovely coloured Plant the first one! What is it exactly? Is that Colouer rezessive? Thx for the Idear -using a coin for Compare! I will use it from now on, but next times I put the seeds beneath it! Cheers and thx at All for showing youre Seeds! wbR bbB

Last edited:

bimbamBong

it's a seed-plant from the O.Blueberry which was grown under the sun and later used in my bubblegum crosses

Is the colour because of the Pheno or because the Temperature....?(I heard some People cool the Plant/Roots to become coloured Plants)

Or is it a rezessiv Thing? (sorry! I go and look in ure Reports! ;-)

Thx anyway, i love this Pic!
bbB

Wayzer

These seeds were collected for me in greece by an elderly gentleman...
They are mixed... Ive popped some niceness out of this mix.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

bimbamBong

Got some more,

Nice Presents of: La Maria del sur:

Il fuego de shiva&la barba roja

attachment.php

attachment.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

attachment.php

I'm gonna grow them this Summer Outdoor..........

Ciao bbB :joint:

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
@ Gunnarguchi,

these Seeds look pretty small!

Are they?

Greets to Denmark (i love it!)..........bbB

actually the seeds are above average in size
dont let you fool be the wire
its not standard net size but some special netting ive gotten to use for seed sorting out
i guess the mesh size is something like 2-3x that of the wire used in kitchen sieves
the larger net size makes it easier to work with and get the leaves, stalks etc to run trough and still keep the seeds left