ICMag Donor
Veteran
šunka-maslo;4721749 said:
Hi:wave:

Grower: opravdovýHrdina
Thread: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=21317&page=609
Strain: Super Silver Haze

picture.php

I am always trying to give you karma and it always says too much! Amazing picture find of SSH thanks.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

wow ponde...excellent nomination here with chimeras photo...this shit is beaut-i-fucking-full......!

I nominate Trinity Gold's picture here from the growing large plants outdoors thread....

ill get more info about which strain it is and edit this post....

picture.php

i set this as my desktop background ! sexy....

picture.php

Last edited:

Highersolutions

Veteran
^^^No I don't think my Krazy Kush has been nominated but my Purple goddess has. It was a pic of the bud though not the keif. Thanks for the nominations guys, I have two pics up now for POTM :tiphat:

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
^^^No I don't think my Krazy Kush has been nominated but my Purple goddess has. It was a pic of the bud though not the keif. Thanks for the nominations guys, I have two pics up now for POTM :tiphat:

oh wow, then Krazy Kush is probably gonna beat out the Purple Goddess Kief pic...

oh well, they are all worthy :respect:

hint, hint: Krazy Kush and Purple Goddess S1's would sell like hotcakes on the bay... just sayin...

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I never saw the crazy kush even nominated before but there are so many pics even though I have been through all the threads a couple of times who knows lol. POTM mod will know for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts