What's new

Photo of the month nominations - June 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

pebble

Veteran
Rosy Cheeks said:
First nomination out, Raco with his X strain (he refuses or can't name the parentage :D), from the thread "Deep Chunk x Highland Nepalese F1":

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=1724765#post1724765

PurplePeyote.jpg

+1 to dis pic... if im in time (everiday i find things new in ICMag) sorry if i get late

wonderfull pics all, really beautifull
peace, love & oneness

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
you know, for me it is not always how dank the herb looks. sometimes its the background, or the composition(see any of esbe's pics) this month its something simple. the contrast between the orange and lime green in l33t's pic of mango haze!!!!that pic made my mouth water!!!!!!! beeeuutiiifuuullll :joint:

Last edited:
G

guest5703

JULY ISNT EVEN UP!!! Man not this again!!! Wheres the POTM MOD?!?!?!? Come on!!!

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
My vote, hands down......

That HUGE Dr. Atomic NL..... It has me questioning everything... Life in general...

I can only assume the pictured hand must be very small to make the nugs look that big...!

amazing work and obviously a great strain, yieldwise.... If it tastes half as good as it yields - sign me up.. In fact, off I go to buy some.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Just copped the ATOMIC HAZE off the Bay, based on the above photos of Atomic NL.... Wow. Unforch, any "bud" (term used loosely, in this case) like that would attract botrytis around here, but I do not think I will see anything that HUGE from the A HAze....

Wow, still floored by that ATOMIC NL photo... C'mon, tell us the person in the photo has Very Small Hands....! I am getting vertigo, cause of the possibilities.......

ganjalf

stasis said:
Wow, still floored by that ATOMIC NL photo... C'mon, tell us the person in the photo has Very Small Hands....! I am getting vertigo, cause of the possibilities.......

I'm sorry to tell you that El's got normal sized hands for a 6 feet tall viking
:tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts