What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Photo of the month nominations - June 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
smokey67 said:
This is a great thread - thats awesome Sweet Blue curl - looks delicious.
check out an L.U.I. garden

dude that is a serious LUI garden... is that your grow smokey? I dont know if this garden has what it takes to make PoTM, but it sure is right up MY alley

Last edited:

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
EasyBakeIndica said:
My nomination goes to potparty for his 'Pot of Gold' in the 'Fuckem' thread.
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=1726844&postcount=778

21452Pog_Day_60.JPG
i concur

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks alot kallenavn for the nom.....Boy am i proud. My first nomination on icmag...ever!!!! And i thought this evening couldn't get better after harvesting the KF...... and i haven´t even startet smoking the scissor hash :)

Have a great evening/day everyone!!!

entropical

Veteran
satanikmekanik said:
I dunno i really like the color on this one!
my nomination

Im with the mekanik! I place my vote on techattack's Godberry! Never see colours like that on a plant before, simply beautiful.

Last edited:

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Thanks for the nomi doobie.

You like that old plant?

You can have it :D

Just a footnote; I'm not spraying the girls in flower with Liquid Light, it's just the two clones in the side by side grow that I'm testing it with.

G

grapepunched

joeshmoe said:
wonder when we'll VOTE on some POTM???

I'm with you joe, VOTE ALREADY! We still haven't voted on January of this year yet! What's going on that one day can't be devoted to bringing the contests back up to speed? What's the use of having a contest if no one can vote? Or if no one wins? Please let us, the people, have a say in this democracy! I have always appreciated DG and Gypsy for this site, and in no way am I saying anything bad at all about either of them or this establishment. I just want the contests to have winners and be voted on in a timely manner. 6 months have gone by since we last had a winner or any prizes have been given away or any voting. Thanks everyone and nice nominations again this month!

-gp
:rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts