What's new

Phosphoload The Answer To Superbeud!!!!

BubbaBear

l got a 250 ml. bottle for 50 bucks. it should last me several years at the rate ORGNKID recommends...l hope he knows what hes talkin about.....has anyone tried his recipe?....does anyone know if it compatable with other bloom boosters like bud blood, big bud, overdrive, pk13/14, max-fx or folitech???

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
SmokeRings said:
Has anyone heard of Bush Master? It's supposed to do the same thing is phosphoload, and its a LOT cheaper... i think its from humboldt county

edit: sorry cheif didnt see your post

Like i said a i have a bush master crop in plants in budshots and bush master is the shit

Lofty

ye nifty it sounds identical, super bud was banned in uk, i searched for a monkeys age for something that did the same, the only one i found without any lung killers was tomato juice, i emailed the guy and he gave me som history on it, its used in fruits for the retail shelves, so your prob already comsuming it HELP CALL A DOCTOR! only joking :biglaugh: sorry i didnt keep wat he sent me but u can contact he on the web site,

i do know that they retried super bud without the coal but it never worked.

if u get tomato juice let me know and i'll giv u the low down on the dif ways i've tried and wat it did.

i think theres a down loadable leaflet on there.

:smoke:

Lofty

I'm glad its still on there nifty coz i'll need som mor soon, i'm sure the website has been updated to include something bout its contents, wen i emailed him he told me that its used world wide to ripen fuits for consumption, he also emailed me last week to tell me he's on the forum as "buddyhead" i think :chin: matb u can ask he bout your concerns.

if u find anything mor out please let me know.

cheers

JDOG6000

Veteran
I just got some Bushmaster for 40 bucks and it does this same thing.
I like this stuff alot.
Buds are looking bigger already.

ThaiPhoon

Company website

Company website

Has anyone got any information, specifically a company website for 'Humboldt County's Own" the makers of Bushmaster?

I tried google and all I found was stores selling the product. I am assuming the name of the company producing Bushmaster is Humboldt County's Own.

Thanks

G

i have some sativa seeds like kalimist and jock horror would this stuff work on the sativa side of the bud?.and can you use it with organics?

mr noodles

i felt like when this big buffed roid user came to me and told me this :you can get very big and very fast and its safe !

then he tell you on how people exaggerate the facts about roids...

and the next week he is found dead in is bed...respiratory failure + heart attack

everybody is wondering because the guy had the image of perfect health...

i already have humongous harvest with bio product ...do i need more ?

do i need a deal with the devil for more

hell fucking no

G

mr noodles your right i just looked it up and its a reson way thay took supperbud off the market.it causes cancer.but some a hole will use it to boost the yield to sell on the streat.and the poor basterts smoking it will end up with lung cancer

Lofty

Its bout time we sent a message to the industry that they cant just make shit loads of money out of us by selling us produces that are dangerous, i've got enough to worry bout without wondering wen i'll be stuck in a chair with oxy tubes up my nose, and a j on the go wen the nurse isnt looking :smile:

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
ThaiPhoon said:
Has anyone got any information, specifically a company website for 'Humboldt County's Own" the makers of Bushmaster?

I tried google and all I found was stores selling the product. I am assuming the name of the company producing Bushmaster is Humboldt County's Own.

Thanks

i have a bottle and all i see is a number on it for the company:
1-866-872-9334 maybe that will help. Co is in Fortuna,CA

Ono Nadagin

found this listed on a webpage that sold Bushmaster

Product Info.
BUSHMASTER

KNOWN TO THE LOCALS AS “HUMBOLDT SUPERBUD”, WAS DEVELOPED BY ONE OF OUR OLD TIMERS OUT IN THE HILLS. ALTHOUGH IT’S BEEN COMPARED WITH OTHER PRODUCTS, BUSHMASTER IS FAR MORE CONCENTRATED AND MORE AFFORDABLE.

DIRECTIONS:

SOIL: The optimal dose will vary between varieties but typically falls between 4 and 20 ml. per gallon of water (a little less than 1 teaspoon up to 4 tsp). It’s usually applied in one watering but the user is encouraged to experiment. Most users find that the optimum dose is 5-10 ml. (1-2 teaspoons) per gallon. First time users should apply varying doses from 1-2 tsp/ gallon to a few plants and observe them through the end of the cycle, then choose the dose that yields the best result or run a second cycle of tests at higher or lower doses. It’s usually applied at the beginning of the bloom cycle although some users wait up to 2 weeks.

HYDROPONICS: The usual method is to use _ to 1 _ teaspoons (2 _ to 7 _ ml.) per gallon and run for 3 days max. For some strains it’s best to run in plain water. If the intention is to apply at the beginning of bloom, many users add BushMaster to their nutrient tank right at the end of the grow cycle for 3 days max and then switch the reservoir to bloom nutrients. Optimizing BushMaster in hydro is trickier than soil since you can’t apply varying amounts to a few plants at a time. A good rule of thumb is that the length of time you run BushMaster is more important than the dose. Larger doses should be run for shorter periods and smaller doses should be run longer.

FOLIAR: An alternative method, one which is particularly attractive to hydroponic growers, is to foliar feed. The pioneers of this variation applied 1 ml./gallon to plants that were about 4 in. tall. Foliar feeding was repeated up to 3 times over a 2 week period. This method is particularly advantageous in vertical grow or Omega style systems.

CAUTION: MORE IS NOT BETTER!
ACTIVE INGREDIENT:
NONPLANT FOOD INGREDIENT:1.5% ASCOPHYLLUM NODOSUM (SEA KELP

G

i
ll tell ya one thing.
DON"T go by what the label says for dosage!
i used 10 ml/gal w/ soil and it smoked my plants.
i used 10ml/gal on 2 plants and it killed every leaf , which in turn, killed my yield.
but it did stop stretch.
i pretty much stopped using it after that.
i will try some on my next clone run, but probably in the range of 1-2ml/gal.
anybody have some good success with this regimen?

Optex

Hey guys,
Verry interesting this subject...

I just find out that I got 2 bottles (250ml) of phosphoload without knowing it so powerful. :muahaha:

never try it yet but on all web site it says phosphoload 1-10-2 and mine is 0.3-0.7-0.1. Is that a old version? still good?

I just past 20 m-39 in the flower area and I will water with one shot of that product next week at .5ml per gallon.

If anybody has more advise for my that concerns this product I will be very please.

Thank. Optex

kovenant

Optex -> i would only be worried about the cancer causing agent talked about in this thread - present in phosphoload and SuperBud.

seems the Tomato Juice and Bush Master would be a better solution for inducing flower & minimizing stretch. just my 2 cents