What's new

Phillty's base mix with amendments. Will my variation work?

Remidi

I plan on using this method I read about on these forums linked below and I was hoping for some advice since a couple products/amount of pro mix I use will be slightly different. The goal is to just water with osmosis water throughout the whole grow. I'll try out boosters if needed once I see everything is working well. This is my list of ingredients and the link to where I got the info. Will these measurements work? Any suggestions?

Link:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=258168

Soils used:
1 32.5L bag of Fox farm
1 75L bag of Promix BH (Should I use less?)
15 lbs of EWC

Amendments:
Down To Earth brand I found on Amazon
1/2c Organic Seabird Guano
2tbsp Langbeinite Sulur Potassium and Magnesium
1c Pound Blood Meal
1c Pound Kelp Meal
1c Pound Bone Meal
1/2c Pound Alfalfa Meal
2/3c Oyster Shell Flour
1/2c Azomite

Other brands:
1/4tbsp BioAg VAM
1/3 Calcium Sulfate Dihydrate - Gypsum
1/2c Soil Mender Dry Molasses
1/4tbsp RTI Xtreme Gardening RT4402 Mykos

Remidi

Plus I only use 5-6 four gallon pots under a 1k HPS. Anyway I can decrease these measurements would be helpful as well. I'm sorry for the multiple replies and I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules. I don't see a way to edit.

Remidi

Actually if someone could help me out with the measurements for 20 gallons that would be awesome. I'm unable to send PM's :(

I'm using five 4 gallon pots.

DJXX

Veteran
you talking about Phillthy...you can have some for later if you can't convert to a smaller batch...find a math head and have them do the conversion...DJXX

Remidi

you talking about Phillthy...you can have some for later if you can't convert to a smaller batch...find a math head and have them do the conversion...DJXX

That was my original plan but I wasn't sure if it was a good idea to let the soil sit around for 4 months in between grows.

Latest posts

Latest posts