What's new

Phillthy Gets Dirty...

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks seismic. don't mind at all iGro.

here are some pics of the work I got done over the last day...

got the watering hose installed and working ;)
picture.php

drain hose for the dehuey.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

oscillating fan.
picture.php

temp and humidity on point.
picture.php

M Blaze

thanks strainbrain!

they are all over 3 foot tall with pot. so i dont know... 9 plants with over 9 weeks to veg... whatcha think I should yield of these stinkies?h

Lookin good. You vegging them for 9 weeks? What week are you in now and how much are you expecting to yield?

cfunk

WL Harvested!
Most clean setup I have seen on ICMAG so far lol, don't suppose I could hire you for my house? :D

Looking good, still subbed ;)

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin good. You vegging them for 9 weeks? What week are you in now and how much are you expecting to yield?

I just flipped them three days ago. They vegged for 9 weeks and change. No idea on yield as I never ran the OG before.

Any guesses anyone? 3 gal bags, 9 plants.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most clean setup I have seen on ICMAG so far lol, don't suppose I could hire you for my house? :D

Looking good, still subbed ;)

LOL I appreciate the kind words. I don't know about cleanest setup on ICMAG but I try to keep it neat. Hate bugs, hate mildew, hate mold. Tried to have the most control over the environment with this one. So far so good!

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
I just flipped them three days ago. They vegged for 9 weeks and change. No idea on yield as I never ran the OG before.

Any guesses anyone? 3 gal bags, 9 plants.

Wow bro, 9 week veg :joint:

You have the room so why not....as far as a yield guess, that's really up in the air.

I wouldn't be shocked to see 2.5 - 3(ish) zips per with that setup. :yeahthats

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks meltingpot!

igrow,
since this is the first run for this room and the first for the OG if I got 3 per I would be more then happy. if the co2 equipment ever gets here i will throw it in asap and try to give it all a boost.

off to the post office... don't want to be late with my seedbay payment ;)

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
thanks meltingpot!

igrow,
since this is the first run for this room and the first for the OG if I got 3 per I would be more then happy. if the co2 equipment ever gets here i will throw it in asap and try to give it all a boost.

off to the post office... don't want to be late with my seedbay payment ;)

Right on....get that Co2 giggin in there and 4-6 bows is doable with a 9 week veg. :joint:

What did you get from the bay ? :yeahthats

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What lighting are they under? Were any of them Topped or FIMmed?

1000w Eye Hortilux Super HPS to start flower for roughly 30 days then the new plants come in. Move to 1000w Sunmaster Cool Delux MH to finish. I vegged these girls without topping or FIMing. Just plain ol' bushes. They will get some molasses during flower.

Smeden

WoW Phillty. Thats just what my "dream room" looks like...

By the way, when does the dirty part occur in you grow? as the title says? It looks cleaner as an hospital to me. A+++

Good luck on the ongoing growing and stay safe.

Peace

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WoW Phillty. Thats just what my "dream room" looks like...

By the way, when does the dirty part occur in you grow? as the title says? It looks cleaner as an hospital to me. A+++

Good luck on the ongoing growing and stay safe.

Peace

thanks smeden! i keep an arsenal of paper towels and bleach wipes on hand ;) i actually bought a dust pan and brush just for the room. to be honest, i hate cleaning... but i want to give the girls the best shot they can get. i do get dirty when i transplant though, just not in the room of course :noway:

M Blaze

1000w Eye Hortilux Super HPS to start flower for roughly 30 days then the new plants come in. Move to 1000w Sunmaster Cool Delux MH to finish. I vegged these girls without topping or FIMing. Just plain ol' bushes. They will get some molasses during flower.

So you will be changing from HPS to MH in flower? What is the reason for that? HPS would be better for flowering wouldnt it?

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So you will be changing from HPS to MH in flower? What is the reason for that? HPS would be better for flowering wouldnt it?

There have been successful tests of using MH later in flower that show increased trichome production and tightening of nugs. I have use purely MH in flower before and it worked well. We will have to see the results from this but others on here have done it with great results. If they aren't good, my SS10s are switchable and I will throw a new HPS in the other hood ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts