What's new

Phillthy Gets Dirty...

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey man, welcome.

took the OG down today at day 70. the bs 2.2 x gk will come down in a few more days. the OG buds were much more dense this time around. hard golf balls or bigger. i cant get the smell of my fingers ;)

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Dude...

picture.php

That's just sick right there....:drool:

:joint:

I

idoreallytry

let me sleep in that tub,,you better glue it down the elves are plotting to steal it and move to their own grow spot,,,peace

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
phillthY
Howzit brother..?? Looking very healthy up in here.. great work peace.

sack

keke.nz

everythings looking awesome as usual Phillthy! those cola pics are making me drool also!
keep up the good work.

peace keke :joint:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks keke!

blue sat 2.2 x grape krush @ day 70. thought i would goof around with the camera. taking them down tomorrow ;)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey radvancan! i cant take credit for these... all i did was put seed to soil. luaith deserves the credit as this is his cross. this plant is my keeper... best blueberry odor, frostiest, and a decent yielder... love the smell and cant wait to toke on it!

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi :wave:
I know who is a cross .. I like how you got into growing, well-being .....:yes::yes::yes:
You can see that there is dominated by a strong blue family of Dj Short ...
Structure is both buds True Blueberry what I had ....
I love this structure of flower, I love blueberry, forest smells!
Exactly tasted TB .... It's pot for boys from the mountains ...... :kos::kos::kos:

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh yeah Phillthy those nugs on the rack look great bro some tasty smoke ahead for you my friend nice shots with the camera they came out well
peace and happy smoking brotha

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just friggin AWESOME very very nice my friend .got some foxy foxtails going on there ,eggeslent J.O.B.

thanks chuck! if you could smell her you would steal her... :joint:

oh yeah Phillthy those nugs on the rack look great bro some tasty smoke ahead for you my friend nice shots with the camera they came out well
peace and happy smoking brotha

bout to take a test toke right now. this second round came out much better IMO. peace!