What's new

Phillthy Gets Dirty...

Asil

Yes the Purple is very nice. I now you have a pretty control enviroment, is this from colder temps at lights out or just the pheno type? As usual everything looks great Philthy.

Asil

Have tools will travel!

Have tools will travel!

hell we practically are neighbors,, well at least we in same time zone lol, when you coming to do it?,,,please bring an elf or two,,peace
Have tools will travel. I really am going to look into this as a side buisness. The only problem is with the current legal situation I think to many people will be hesitant to have some one else build there grow rooms for them.

I use to build houses and know all about electrical so for me this would be a great occupation, let alone all the growers you could met and the genetics you would have access to.

I wonder what people would be willing to pay for a room like Philthys'? Like they say here I am from the show me state "Show Me the money" :woohoo:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes the Purple is very nice. I now you have a pretty control enviroment, is this from colder temps at lights out or just the pheno type? As usual everything looks great Philthy.

to be honest it is pheno. has to be. my temps are set to 80degrees ambient. so canopy would be a little warmer as i run co2. night time temps never fall below 74 degrees. only the one plant purpled. neat lil throw back or something.

thanks for coming through again ;)

phattybudz

That would be an awesome comparison but not necessary, just curious! It sounds like really low-maintenance which is what I'm all about.. thanks!

I

idoreallytry

Have tools will travel. I really am going to look into this as a side buisness. The only problem is with the current legal situation I think to many people will be hesitant to have some one else build there grow rooms for them.

I use to build houses and know all about electrical so for me this would be a great occupation, let alone all the growers you could met and the genetics you would have access to.

I wonder what people would be willing to pay for a room like Philthys'? Like they say here I am from the show me state "Show Me the money" :woohoo:

you are right friend what a job that would be,,,peace

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
woke up early today so i could take down round one ;) was a beautiful morning... brids chirpin', roosters crowin, plants stinkin :) i cant get the odor out of my nose! anyway onto the pics...

here is the lady that got chopped first...
picture.php

picture.php

first plant filled two cooling trays ;)
picture.php

picture.php

there were 9 plants in all and they filled 18 cooling trays. 8 plants had pretty decent nugs with a few airy ones towards the bottom. the 9th had buds that were so airy i just chopped them to cook with. so here are the buddddzzzzzzzzz...

first layer full...
picture.php

second layer full...
picture.php

and the third...
picture.php

fourth...
picture.php

fifth layer :)
picture.php

all in all i filled all 6 layers. never got a pic of the 6th cause my hands were too sticky! it was 2/3 full of airy bud anyway. you get the point.

i will try to get pics of the 2nd round this evening. off to lunch!

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow....nice Phillthy....did ya' get a wet-weight ?

Looking dank man :joint:

hey igro! i didn't get a wet weight but will be sure to include a dried and manicured one ;)

i am pretty sure i will end up with a lil more then a pound. we will see!

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
DAMN SON YOUR KILLING IT .looking awesome my friend, nice and healthy looking ,they even look happy if thats posible with plant life lol
eggsellent

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
sweet....budddage...there...philly....clones all wayz do better for...me too
lookz...g8t.........

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DAMN SON YOUR KILLING IT .looking awesome my friend, nice and healthy looking ,they even look happy if thats posible with plant life lol
eggsellent

thanks man. i can tell when they are happy and when they arent :) they have no problem tellin ya!

sweet....budddage...there...philly....clones all wayz do better for...me too
lookz...g8t.........

the clones should do better as i worked out the feed for them. i didnt use enough in the regiment last round.

hell yeah they look great clones grow easier huh,,,peace

sup ido. mmm og scissor hash. lemon, slightly minty, and hits you in all the right spots.

Do I smell....

F I R E ? :hotbounce

:woohoo:

i hope so!!

yeah...i foresee dankness...its already happening..:joint:

clairvoyant and all now huh? your cross is budding nicely now. these are pretty big plants so i am glad i prepared with the soil. i can taste them already....

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mmmmh nice looking Haul Phill !!
sorry it took a while to post up again..but i'm sooooo buisy sometimes i forget to visit the good friends...nhow pitty i don't live near ya for a bud tasting :D

Latest posts

Latest posts