GanjaGrower
Veteran
Shee´s beautiful bro:

img0215ah.jpg

P :smoke:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
:good:Your swamp plants have really shot up! I have to agee w/ Paddi, just look at those leaves - healthy. As long as its a dry autumn, I see a nice crop in your future.
Daily shots w/ the deer cam would make for a nice timeline.
cheers

Phantomx

Thanks for the kind words guys.
I think the Barney's Sweet tooth really is a very good OD strain. It's mold resistant, animals don't like to eat it, it has very nice branching structure, high yield,...

anchient

how are you? how are the girls? i tried to sent you some pics on pm, but would not let me. the 1 with beer can you can't get your hand around it. but still smaller than a beer-soda can. we have had perfect weather here where i'am at. but our mid-west and and west [ where our food comes from ] is in a real bad drought right now. 1 pic is just 2 big plants. other is our big red dog, brutus. we still have 6 to 8 weeks yet. later anchient

Attachments

• DSCN2792.jpg
    DSCN2792.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCN2796.jpg
    DSCN2796.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN2788.jpg
    DSCN2788.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 6

Phantomx

Nice plants and dog! Those in the second picture must be over 10ft am I right?

Swamp update.

While I was on the spot a women and her child came by. They were really close and about 20 minuts later they came back, they were walking around my spot and I could hear what they were talking, but couldn't see them so I didn't really know where they were. It was a little scary. What also happened while I was on the spot was that about 5 planes flew over, which was strange, because I haven't seen any till now. I hope they haven't opened a new sport airport or similar. Today I went to the spot about 2 hours later than normal. Normally I go there when it's still dark.

I fertilized the plants with potassium sulphate.

Frisian dew

TrainWreck

Phantomx

When I was going from the spot I was sure it has to be a holiday or something, because so much was going on, looks like I was right :laughing:

anchient

"Nice plants and dog! Those in the second picture must be over 10ft am I right?"
no they are about 9 something, they are in 18 inch tall diy smart pots, but they are 5 feet wide. red dog is father of my yellow dog. as i said before you sure take nice pics! later anchient

Phantomx

Thanks for the comments!

Hortic: The plants that are flowering already I think I will harvest somewhere between the mid and end of september, and the rest mid-late october.

Chong

Props to you phantomx, those are some guerilla monsters for sure, i bet you have sun all day long, especially the swt, trainwreck and church are nice. I am surprised that church is almost as big as those 2, it was in just a 50l hole right? That must be nice native soil you got there. I hope you finish before mold.

Chong

Phantomx

Chrome Kid & shroomyshroom : Thanks.

Chong: They have about 8-9 hours of sun in average, the church has the least light actually and the P1 and Purple Maroc have the most. I would wish for a spot with more direct sunlight, because the north side of the plants doesn't get enough light, so the south side of the plants grow faster and the plants often start leaning south. This is most obvious on the St. This problem could be solved by putting the plant on wheels and turn it for a quarter every few days (if you have the option), this way I'm sure it wouldn't be any difference in plant size no matter if grown under 12 hours or 8. (just an idea for cali guys, who don't have all day sun and have the option to do it)

The church is about 2,5m tall and probably 1m wide and it's a perfect example what a small hole does IMO, because the plant grows tall, but can't get wide. And yes you are right the church is very nice, it has a perfect branching and a big potencial to get big if you give her a big hole. If the smoke will be good it's sure a ftw outdoor plant.

The native soil is crap. It's just too heavy and when it's dry its rock hard.