What's new

Pez

nimbus

UW closeups

UW closeups

Okay, so I just found this post: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=21550&highlight=udub and what I have looks very much the same. Mine is darker green, but the same plant and leaf structure. Mine is more white and less yellowish at the end, but that could be lighting. Mine has much more resin than the other thread's pics show, though. It's a total freak.

It is mentioned that UW is a "hashplant" in this thread, and to my understanding there were actually two different strains developed at the University of Washington: One is "UW", the other is "University of Washington Hash Plant". Anybody have the scoop?

laughingmoon

From what I could find in previous searches, there are indeed two different plants, like you thought. I have no experience though, so take it with a grain of salt.

scaramanga

Some "interesting" info in this thread.

Pez was a Northern Lights selection from the PNW... It was a clone, so any variations on it would be hybrids, s1's or impostors. Its trademark qualities were its smell and taste. The first time I heard of it was 90-91. I managed to pick some up along with some "Seattle Blue" one time. Very tasty with a solid buzz, albeit the Blue was better.

jardinater

Quote:
Originally Posted by beta
Back on page 1, Jiggywhompus backed up his SCCC claim with an old Cannabis Culture article detailing the formation of SCCC; Granted, I know it's not empirical or anything, but it's better than a lone claim, hanging out there by itself...
This is the only mention of the word "Pez" in that article:

Quote:
All of our strains were obtained as clones except "The Pez" (Northern lights), which was the made-in-the-stars result of one thoughtful individual saving a single seed from a bag of supreme quality near-sensimilla.
That hardly qualifies as evidence, empirical or otherwise. I mean no harm, but the bullshit that permeates nearly every story-behind-the-strain I've seen on this forum is a little annoying to someone who is legitimately interested in the truth and not stoned ramblings.
We're stoned and rambling it is the nature of the site we are gathered. I am the the thoughtful individual that saved the seed that put the SCCC on the map and we are not going away whether you choose to believe the truth when it presents itself to you or not. There are some nice pictures of Pez in "cannabible 2" also.
J

Latest posts

Latest posts