What's new

Pez

ghostly

Yea I dont think I've ever seen pink hairs on the pez and ive seen tons of it finished and in full bloom. I've heard there is a strain called pink pez though, maybe it has the pink hairs? I've got some more photos of the pez on a different pc i just need to transfer and ill post those too.

since you've worked with pez, would you agree that its signature is its smell and taste?

since you've worked with pez, would you agree that its signature is its smell and taste?

Absolutley your description is spot on with taste and smell, id add a hint of skunky sweetness in there with just the smoothest candied aftertaste. Its a really unmistakable flavor:)

T

Trinity Gold

Pez is an NL S1 from Snohomish County

Please take people sayin' things like There's blue pez and pink pez with a grain of salt...this plant is OLD and those making the claims of all these different versions of just ONE plant aren't able to provide pictures of the different versions in every stage of growth over multiple grows....

What you can find are old articles in High Times and Cannabis Culture about the Snohomish Cannabis Creators that talk about Pez being found from seeds in a bag of Northern Lights...with no mention of color.

Lunar

pez origanally known in the reedville oregon area it is from was from is northen lights and the fellows last name who had the original is kennedy

Lunar

pez origanally known in the reedville oregon area it is from was from is northen lights and the fellows last name who had the original is kennedy

Pez is an NL S1 from Snohomish County

Please take people sayin' things like There's blue pez and pink pez with a grain of salt...this plant is OLD and those making the claims of all these different versions of just ONE plant aren't able to provide pictures of the different versions in every stage of growth over multiple grows....

What you can find are old articles in High Times and Cannabis Culture about the Snohomish Cannabis Creators that talk about Pez being found from seeds in a bag of Northern Lights...with no mention of color.

Yea this info seems very accurate- Def a snohomish county strain.

ghostly

greenstar... she is supremely unique.

jiggy... whose "we," you got a frog in our pocket? i don't know why your attempting to bust my balls, is something being lost in communication?

"Well we dont pop that random bean your talking about and call it the same thing as its mom" - what would you do? rename it.. pink pez or blue pez because of a different trait that might be expressed. (its not a cross because its a hermie seed, no?)

when you flower a plant and re-veg it... it can absolutely change (though slightly)
- i dont recommend it, it takes forever and in my case, happened due to circumstances beyond my control. none the less, it changed, period.

"What do you mean they arent the same cut anymore?"- all i mean is this...
from the research I've done...chemdog, nycd n og kush are all very closely related. they are not crossed, but all spawned from the original chemdog, so when someone smokes chemdog and then finds nycd and says, wow, these are really a lot alike; smell, taste, strength. i think its misleading to totally rename and not pay homage at least. this chem example is the best, because it has caused so much confusion and controversy. feel me on that?

ghostly

no doubt it started in SC...

I too agree with TC about the grain of salt, but i have personally seen 3 distinct versions of Pez (and it went beyond grower variation)

ps... anyone know how to contact someone from the SCCC? Im working with a guy in Arlington, he is building a huge facility up there for medical (growing and dispensing) and I thought those guys would like to be apart of it.

somoz

Veteran
Enough verbal ball swinging and dick measuring......let's see some pictures.

I hear about this cut every once in awhile but I have never personally smoked any....so let's see some Pez eye candy!

m0lecule

Very lucky to get a Pez cut! Good luck preserving it / backcrossing it / S1ing it or whatever. Just don't let it fade away! I am on a real NL kick lately - tried a great nug, and am now hunting for the best beans.

I'll upload some pics of the pez i had going a few years ago that came from snoho county, arlington actually, lol- got to get them off my old computer. ill get them up here soon

ghostly

Haha!

Roger that. Im snowed in so I'll try too get the camera out.
Jigg- that description of the pez/grapefruit/nycd cross seems accurate. Those specific traits and flavors are definately in there.

By the way, I have a mean nycd cut too. Amazingly good medicine, strong and flavorful- its the upper high.

Anyone know the connection Pez has to Eddy Lepp and Bet Bogue? Seen a lot of links beween thse guys n the strain. I know Brett used to live in gig harbor...

I will have the new "exchange" open soon, (federal way-next to Young's) and ya'll can come pick up some of my Pezz and try it for yourself. I've been saving a bit for the Grand opening.

T

Trinity Gold

I've had the Cherry Pez from Eddys camp before and will have it in my garden next year. You can't pick out what came from what by smells and tastes...it just doesn't work like that. the only way to know is to have made it yourself...i'd love to see pics from multiple grows of your various pez varieties..

The Pez

The Pez

Here is some pics from my pez crop a few years ago. 6k grow, all grown in sunshine#4 with GH nutes. They flowered for 55 days, some up to 60. In the pics you may notice a few plants with leaves pointing up, those are the seattle purps. I cant wait untill I have another 2car garage to play with:wave:
fatbuds.jpg

roomofkronic.jpg

dank.jpg

thepez2.jpg