What's new

Peyote Purple x Purple Querkle (Purple Frostbyte)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Purple frostbyte is

peyote Purple x Querkle=Purple frostbyte(f1) x Qurkle is PFbx1

Im doing PFbx1 X Q= PFbx2

PFbx2 x Q=PFbx3

Last edited:
B

blue green

Oh, ok. Thanks.

For some reason i thought it was more Peyote Purple dominant, i guess not. :)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The F1 seeds are pp dom.. The bx is my attempt to fix that. I did not want the progeny to be PP dom. I wanted a good mix. No one has any of the bx seeds.

Otto Flour

ICMag Donor
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have seen that before in a few strains..Nice buds though just happy everyone is enjoying them :)

d3fx

PPQ

PPQ

Greetings,

Question to Hammerhead,

have you had any phenotypes that smelled of pumpkin? I also crossed Cannabiogen's Peyote Purple and TGA subcools querkle. After the first batch, I came across one unique plant that smells of pumpkin throughout flowerings. At the end, its finishes off to a nice "dank" smell with intense purple. It also has "psychedelic" effects. Can anyone chime in on this? Thanks,

defx

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i don't think very many of this cross were grown Tony . So its up to you to find the gold in them there beans :biggrin:

smokeyla1

I was lucky enough to snag a pack on the bay about month and half ago. Saw about 2-3 packs when I got mine.
Hoping to find a better querkle like plant since my lone querkle female I have now isn't anything special and will prob get tossed after this 2nd run. Frosty and potent but low yielder and not much taste or smell on my querkle nor any purple while growing. Did have a touch of purp after curing though

oceangrownkush

Veteran
Grew out 3 females of this outdoors.. lopped it and broke my phone right when tjey were ripening but I will post finished flower pics :) really nice kushy flowers... gonna smoke some right now

Lung pallution

I am currently growing this purple frostbite. It's is by far my favorite yet! It's been a part of my arsenal for a year plus. Having worked with well over thirty strains I'm most impressed with this. With the proper topping and a 30 day veg I'm averaging about 3ozs per plant. It's so distinct looking . Dark purple almost black and completely frosted . I can't say enough , amazing all around. Thanks sf . I'm also growing the GDP querkle,the pheno I kept is leaning heavy to GDP . Also a lot of fun to grow.