What's new

Peyote Purple x Purple Querkle (Purple Frostbyte)

amannamedtruth

Veteran
I really like your pictures AMNT.
They look different than most other peoples? Do you do something in particular?
:thank you: :ying:

I do some tone adjustments in CameraRaw and then adjust the levels in Photoshop, HPS lamb don't give much blue light so when I bump those levels, generally they really only show in the highlights.:biggrin:

Otto Flour

ICMag Donor
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

so when are you releasing that bx?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks so far everyone likes her :) the hardest part of making seeds is what will happen when you release your gear. I think all seed makers have some anxiety about that. Im very happy that everything turned out they way I anticipated it would. After making the cross then growing out the progeny I thought everyone should have the chance to enjoy her. I hope everyone that has some of these first gen seeds gets some keepers..

Peace
HH

Otto Flour

ICMag Donor
the 2 females i have about 4 weeks into flower are pretty PP dom. a slight hint of grape undertone, but they are overall very similar to the PP i grew last year.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
can you post some pics. PP is defently the dom genetics in the cross. I think using my Querkle stud is a perfect match for the PPs1..So far I have seen a 60/40 pheno split between pp and Querkle she breeds true not all over the place with a bunch of phenos to go through. PP does not have any grape aroma thats from the Urkle :)

beerad102

well kinda hard to say, she is in there surrounded by 5 ggg grape stomper bx2 its definitely grapey in my bloomroom right now. very pretty plant, i'll be vegging my next round much longer with a bigger pot for bloom. she is in a 5gal superroot airpot for this test run. biobizz bloom for food; supplemented with some teas. thanks for the hard work; cant wait to smoke some cured product. she looks tasty.

headees

I love this Purple frostbite. Its taking over my garden.
Shitty cell phone pics, wish I had a better camera to do it justice.

Indica pheno that is more urkle. Has grape candy funk taste.
picture.php

picture.php

more sativa pheno that is crazy frosty. Tastes more grape coffee.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

headees

Pics of the two PF above. When I trimmed them, I left a lot of leaf on cause they are so coated in frost.

first pheno

picture.php

Second pheno
picture.php

picture.php

headees

Ha Ha, Yea had to edit that first post when I saw your comment HH. It is indeed PF not PP.
PurpleFrost and Bubba has got me floating around the room over here.:pimp3:

B

blue green

Hi Hammerhead,

I was looking at your albums and i noticed that you have Peyote Purple x Querkle as one title and pp x q x q.

Is there 2 different versions of Purple Frostbite? Or is it one or the other?

I thought it was Peyote Purple x Querkle?

Thanks for your help. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts