What's new

Peyote Purple x Purple Querkle (Purple Frostbyte)

great job hammer.. both querkle and PP are top shelf genetics to work with..! i'm very excited about your grow dude! i'm growing a querkle,an agent orange,a vortex and a jtr atm outdoor...hope they'll turn all females! hehehe

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks everyone. I just want you all to get quality bud... I will rework it at some point to help the Yield some more..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
update:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Got 2/5 popped so far, probably end up with 3 or 4 looks like. No worries on the yield bro....any quality pheno with good attributes is welcome to a spot in my breeding pool. This cross could bring me some good purple traits, and its offspring could be killer. Thank you for putting these out there.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When I did the germ test on these I got 70%.. This is why there free.. Out of all the test I could not get 100% germ.. It was always between 5-7 that germinated..

These genetics hold some extremely good phenos. its all about the hunt to find them. I have noticed the smell is much more like Querkle. I hope the flavor pulls though. I love the way Querkle tastes. Some dank grape candy suckers.. I have grown allot of Peyote Purple as well as Querkle. So far all of the girls I have found where above ave smoke. The PP has some extremely frosty plants more so then the Querkle. The Querkle has a to die for flavor IMO. Combining the 2 seemed like a logical direction to take.

Last edited:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Great work man, no reason it shouldnt be some super chronic with parents like that! How is the yield on the querkle?? Maybe backcross the highest yielding f1 pheno to the querkle male again?? Great work man, i'll ask for some of these with my next order. Much love! SL

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes it's going to take a large run and do some selections.. Querkle is not known to be a large Yielder neither is PP. So mom and dad are both low to med yields. I hope you find something you like vSL..Quality is always first then work in the yield. I want that Decap :) that FLG is showing looks killer.

Can you describe in detail what the mom looks/smells/taste like, and the dads (or his sisters)? I am not familiar with either of these strains so could use a primer on exactly which has what traits, etc...could be useful in looking for the best pheno. Thanks again.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
PP(katsu/pre98) is a S1 from CBG. Querkle(Urkel x Space Queen) is from Subcool. PP has a shampoo smell early in flower then goes to a mocha coffee.. The tips of all the calyx turn purple.. Querkle is a sweet grape from her Urkle mom. The girl I have in flower is solid. Her nugs are very dense. Both are OK Yields. Quality is excellent.

Here is a picture of the Mom PP
picture.php

This is the latest pic of the cross..

picture.php

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You guys are going to like this cross as long as you get anything close to this girls.. Im a happy camper with the results. Definitely a heavy hitter. I can see the PP in her as well as the Querkle. She still has the Purple Lavender color from PP and the denser buds and flavor of the Querkle. :)

I think this is 45 days flower

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Please keep in mind that I used a S1 PP in my cross so I cant say 100% that there are no Hermie traits in there somewhere. I can say that after growing 50+ PP plants I have never got a hermie. I did find a male hermie? the plant had only male flowers..I have also grow alot of Querkle not as much as I have with PP but not Hermies found in them iether. I just want that info to be known.....

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
damn, how'd i miss this thread...

nice work hammer :tiphat:

look forward to a smoke report... ;)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dont have a clue what soften means.. I did no manipulation of those pics. Took the pic in total darkness with just a flash and uploaded here.. Who gives a crap if the pic is soft??

Last edited: