What's new

Peyote Purple x Purple Querkle (Purple Frostbyte)

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Here is a few pics of my cross. She is doing fine so far. I did notice that I have 11 blade leaves on this cross.. I never found any on the Peyote Purple..I think this came from the Querkle side

View Image

View Image

View Image

You must spread rep before pimping Hammerhead again.

Awesome work. Those are going to be some BEAUTIFUL plants through the last 3 weeks of flower!! :tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope so. I want the people that get these to be happy with what they get. I did my best with this batch,. My next batch will be better. Everyone loves PP. I love the flavor of Querkle. Im hoping the Flavor comes through in this cross.

Nonphixion

Purple Quekle is the same as Querkle.. This strain is from Subcool. Many dont put the Purple in the name I have done that.. If You do a search on it only sub makes it.. The Purple comes from the Purple urkle in the cross..

My bad on thinking it was a different strain. You have beautiful looking plants, though.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im going work this a bit more. The quality is there but the yield sucks.. Here some bud pics.

picture.php

picture.php

G

guest3871

When people say 'put into flower' or 'flowering time' does it generally mean 1st day of 12/12 or first pistils showing?

I thought it meant from the first pistils, but have heard of both.

Is there a 'Universal' meaning, or just a personal preferrence?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had 3 males to choice from. I picked the one that had the most Querkle Aroma... Remember these are free seeds. If you want something else just ask Fuzzy for what you want.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are some pics from today. Defiantly needs some work to improve her Yield. She yields just like her mother low to medium. This can be improved by Training, LST, Topping, SOG OR SCROG method.. I will be looking to add something to improve the yield..

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes please do.. Fingers crossed that you find something fantastic. I know there's some Great Phenos to be found good luck .

Latest posts

Latest posts