What's new

PETER TOSH...

i am back from jamaica and i have found everything i was looking for...redeye breeding projects are being moved to jamaica ...many things will be released in the near future....
here is some jamaican purple skunk..

Nice work redeye057! That Jamaican purple skunk looks dank man. What are the genetics? Looks nice and Sativa.

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Can't wait for Peter Tosh! I have missed him terribly...perhaps smoking a strain created in his memory will ease the pain of his passing.

Peace be unto you...

DonChron

just waiting on this lambsbreath hybrid man, selection fields look great,epic for jamaica.

take care...one love

C

cbf

Best of luck in your projects, hopefully one day I'll grow some Jamaican genetics that Peter loved so much, keep the thread rollin' :joint:

redeye057

thank u all for the support..all know all of you love jamaica...the island has brought us so much great things..so its time to give back with the restoration project..it started with the peter tosh and now it goes way beyond..redeye seeds will be releasing about 20 different heirloom jamaican strains...all seeds bred in jamaica, straight from the island keeping the genetics alive....too many people take the genetics for granted in jamaica not knowing that the genetics are fading away, but wea re going to change that..jah bless..here is some pink hair indica...jamaica, jamaica..st. best

Attachments

• pink indica.jpg
    pink indica.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 8
  • pink hair.jpg
    pink hair.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 13

redeye057

back in jamaica in a couple weeks will have some more detailed pics of the the feilds for u guys..will have more strain names and there backgrounds for you...and i did not forget about the peter tosh project its in full motion..so far its lambsbread x jamaican mint..but there will be more things put into the mix... some very exiciting things coming up some jamacian bred hindu kush that has been growing on the island for many years,took me some time to find this one...but that is just one of many jewels on the island of jamaica..

the jamaica restoration project has been born..
jah blessings and love...

Attachments

• feild3.jpg
    feild3.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 5

Tafari

Man brother Redeye, You have me drooling all over my computer as I sit and remember smoking J.Purple Skunk. :joint:

Tafari

redeye057

i have just returned from jamaica with some more pics of the jamaica restoration project and the peter tosh project continues on..still working on that perfect combination...here are some pics of some of our genetics basking in the sun...

Attachments

• BUSH0257.jpg
    BUSH0257.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 9
  • BUSH0258.jpg
    BUSH0258.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 8
  • BUSH0259.jpg
    BUSH0259.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 9
  • BUSH0260.jpg
    BUSH0260.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 10

Burt

Veteran
lambsbread is already in the states and has been for some time-i only got to indulge once but it is as good as piff and trinity-2 other extreme sats that will blow your dome wide open
good luck on your project-durban would make a great dad :joint:

etncrew

ya ras! mon irie? i agree with cpt. kush...peter probably wouldn't want to smoke a strain from babylon. spiritual sativa herb would be best.

bless H.I.M.

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
ya ras! mon irie? i agree with cpt. kush...peter probably wouldn't want to smoke a strain from babylon. spiritual sativa herb would be best.

bless H.I.M.

He smoked many strains in Babylon LOL, and many Babylonian women too, because Babylon didn't create the herb, Jah man did...

Now the colored sodas, cocaine, KFC etc...those he did not touch because Bumbo Claw his self made them mon..

redeye057

thank you guys for all the responses and good vibes..here are a couple of pics of a jamacan morning filled with sativa bliss and indica undertones..lol.

jah bless..

Attachments

• BUSH0271.jpg
    BUSH0271.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 12
  • BUSH0273.jpg
    BUSH0273.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 13

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
Did you grow and dry that bud in the pic? Just curious because I always see Jamaican herb in mags and online and it always looks the same in pics. Do you leave the large stems on them always? How is the process? Looks like some Sativa delicacy...