What's new

pet your dogs for me, please...

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
cute boy I prefer the ones with round heads (like yours) over the flat tops/square heads. Hey I like brunettes prefer them over blondes (women). :)
Think we get along very well Switcher,,,,,
dated a few blondes but my missus is a brunette with blue eyes,,,,😀

k-s-p

Veteran
Some Labby light from across the Atlantic to AOH, Switcher ,,k-s-p and any other doggie family members,,,,,
My little fella goes everywhere with me ,,
words can’t express how much I love my boy,,,
staggeringly loyal and very protective but loves people and other animals,,, that’s his “ time to go out look” keeps better time then an Omega,,lol,,,
a working lines American Labby,,,,
View attachment 18726026
Good looking Lab you have there. Mine is also an American Field Lab, the only kinds I've ever had, 30 years +. I want to hunt with mine, upland birds and waterfowl. I prefer the "brunettes" too.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yup,labs,just like other dogs with a double helping of goofy!

recently we rescued a couple of pups at work,unfortunately one got parvo and didn't make it,but her sister is doing well and is now a happy,active little biter we've adopted as the shop mascot

IMG_20220620_143822651.jpg
IMG_20220620_161130554.jpg

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good looking Lab you have there. Mine is also an American Field Lab, the only kinds I've ever had, 30 years +. I want to hunt with mine, upland birds and waterfowl. I prefer the "brunettes" too.
Thanks mate,,,
Bet yours is gonna love water ,,,
We’re off to a lake i the morning with his Labby mate just a short walk through the forest but they just don’t wanna come out ,,once in,,
gotta watch out for Swans,,,
one killed a small dog a few weeks back,,,guessing it got near the Cygnets,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Petrochemical

20220626_080051.jpg
this is my mindopolis
20220626_080057.jpg
8 1/2 yrs old
Just recently started having weird short interval seizures where her eyes go left and right really quick .....fuken freaked me out. Tomorrow wego to the vet...im cringing
My old xo dick bashaw all made sure that I had access to Mindy because I was not leaving my residence when I was living in a place here in Winooski where there's other folks who have similar outcomes in life. before I knew it I had a seven week old puppy in my my Belleville boots I do every day ever since we should have blood supply together she's the closest thing I think I'll ever have to a child so I can only imagine how much this is written space in my head right now

Last edited:

buzzmobile

Veteran
Sorry to hear about your dog, @armedoldhippy . It hurts to see them go. We have our 10 year old rescue dog, Bonnie, with us now. I think she will be the last fur faced family member. Her litter mate male Wallace we lost to grand mal seizures last year. I treated him for 4 years and managed to keep the seizures to 2-3 per month. The seizures came every 5-7 days eventually.

@Petrochemical, I sincerely hope for a positive outcome for your friend tomorrow.

1656252427806.jpeg

Last edited:

Petrochemical

Sorry to hear about your dog, @armedoldhippy . It hurts to see them go. We have our 10 year old rescue dog, Bonnie, with us now. I think she will be the last fur faced family member. Her litter mate male Wallace we lost to grand mal seizures last year. I treated him for 4 years and managed to keep the seizures to 2-3 per month. The seizures came every 5-7 days eventually.

@Petrochemical, I sincerely hope for a positive outcome for your friend tomorrow.

View attachment 18726725
Buzz drives a Ford
Im verklempt

armedoldhippy

Veteran
wife does not want any furries until school starts back. she is not yet aware that a stray momma cat that SHE was feeding all spring has had two kittens that are hiding in the bushes outside of our house...:whistling: new next-door neighbor lady showed them to me this morning.:chin:

Petrochemical

wife does not want any furries until school starts back. she is not yet aware that a stray momma cat that SHE was feeding all spring has had two kittens that are hiding in the bushes outside of our house...:whistling: new next-door neighbor lady showed them to me this morning.:chin:
They choose us dont they?
I imagine as a cat dog or similar breed of animal that sees nice people in nice humans and says you know what let's give this a shot we might luck out so to speak when they find a human they know when they can sense is a good one they're going to come find you and I don't blame them

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i've been in PetSmart & other places, wandering around, and...see a dog! they invariably spot me too, and drag their owners over so i will pet them. how do they know? i've had more than one person say "this is nuts, my dog does not like anyone..." i must have some aura or something they see and say to themselves "that guy, right there! HE'LL pet me..." it drives my wife nuts. "do you HAVE to pet every dog you see?" :biggrin: "nope, it's purely voluntary." :wave:

Petrochemical

I'm going to put my tin foil hat on here so you can take this for what it's worth I was told by a very very intelligent person according to the normal rigmarole where you go to school get a big degree get a fancy wife make millions of dollars and now they're my colleges after having a PhD in something else you know what they told me they told me that human beings especially ones that care and are caring have a certain frequency dogs sentient beings and sentient animals that can sense that immediately no when they recognize that frequency the armed old hippies got a great frequency just like me