What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pet Contest: CAT FINALISTS - Vote

Pet Contest: CAT FINALISTS - Vote

• 1. Nugs of Science

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • 2. BenitoCereno

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • 3. cough cough eer

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • 4. 1tokeoverLine

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • 5. traysure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6. JohnBudd

• 7. m.steelers

• 8. agreenthumb

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • 9. bartender187

• 10. budinski03

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, thanks

Wow, thanks

Wow, Thanks. I am so proud to be nominated. All the picutres are wonderful. It will come down to the wire. Thanks for all of the kind words. My kitties thank you too. Great contest.
NoS

JohnBudd

Frito Bandito

Frito Bandito

I feel so sorry for the pets around here sometimes, daughter has the cat dressed as a Spanish ElGaucho(?) with the vest and the hat.....sadder state is cat seems to enjoy it. Got the cat a scratching post, but she prefers to climb the walls and posts around here.....grumble,grumble.

P

PFCruz

Sorry , off the subject , >>>>>edited<<<<<<<<dg.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. D

Veteran
>>>>edited<<<<<<dg... :2cents:
Benito's plant eating cat did it for me, great pic iv had my dog strip a plant bear bfore..i was not happy...peace

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
PFCruz said:
Sorry , off the subject , >>>>>>edited<<<<<.

Yes off topic for this thread indeed! Although it may be humorous to
some of you, I find it extremely out of place in this thread, twisted humor
such as this is not happening here in the contest thread! Getting things
back on track and editing relevant posts.

:mad:
dg

Dr. D

Veteran
My apologies to anyone offended, was just trying to explain it was a joke to JB not serious, not evryones soh like i said...peace

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
We have a winner!

We have a winner!

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!! What a close contest! :yoinks: So many adorable faces!
As most of you know I am really into my kitties...they are spoiled rotten!!!
They are like kids to me and of course I think ALL kitties are awesome, so
this was just impossible....really impossible for me to judge alone, I tried and
tried before bouncing it to a member vote. The members have spoken and
the winner is:

6. JohnBudd
716IM001652.jpg

Way to go JB, and all the other finalists as well. ALL most deserving, and all are
our internet stars! :bis:

1 pack of Shroomy Deeze coming your way JohnBudd....just send me shipping info by PM.

Thanks to all who entered and all of you voters! This was alot of fun for me, and I hope was fun for you all as well.

:friends:
dg

JohnBudd

Da Beast

Da Beast

Thank you all so very much, for making my sometime friend(THE CAT) get her moment in the limelight. TenderVittles,FancyFeast for her tonight!!!!!!
Cats are awesome animals, lap cats that are all lovey and purring and mellow are good, but I like mine with a little Tabasco/hot sauce...........pouncing on most anything that moves, legs moving at a 1,000,000 miles a second on the hardwood, but not going anywhere............the great bug killers.
Its kind of a love/hate thing, with the love far surpassing the hate. I think I will keep her for a bit.

Yah there very healthy, brothers in fact. they're sweeties too... not sure on the breed were given to us from a friend. Peace & Love -A

Latest posts

Latest posts