What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pet Contest: CAT FINALISTS - Vote

Pet Contest: CAT FINALISTS - Vote

• 1. Nugs of Science

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • 2. BenitoCereno

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • 3. cough cough eer

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • 4. 1tokeoverLine

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • 5. traysure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6. JohnBudd

• 7. m.steelers

• 8. agreenthumb

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • 9. bartender187

• 10. budinski03

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
These are the finalists selected for the CATegory of CAT's. Please vote for one of these purrrrfect finalists.

There will be ONE winning photo and ONE prize: 1 pack of Schroomy Deeze

And the finalists ARE:

1. Nugs of Science
3481Kitten.JPG

2. BenitoCereno
375X_086-med.jpg

3. cough cough eer
834DSC02314.JPG

4. 1tokeOverLine
4452dipstick1.JPG

5. traysure
Belle_2.JPG

6. JohnBudd
716IM001652.jpg

7. m.steelers
36346j.JPG

8. agreenthumb
4963Img0378.JPG

9. bartender187
1211P1010050.JPG

10. budinski03
746digitalcam_001.jpg

Thanks to everyone who submitted their pics, narrowing down to the finalists was most difficult!!!

:bis:
dg

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Hey John B - my kitten (right below yours) looks exactly like your cat does now. He's almost a year now. Some sort of Himalayan?

JohnBudd

Blue Point Hiymalayin.....or in lameman's terms.........THE DEVIL CAT!!!The Beast!!
She was born first week of October. Some breeders joke on the world....lets release this crazy mofo strain of cat.....
Smartest cat we have ever had....a little too smart.....Pearl Harbors regularly.....bleeding hands and legs are a norm.
4:30AM is morning revilie for my young cat friend(today we are friends...tommorow????)
My daughter is the big pet dresser.....my 2 dogs have a complete line of clothing.......and the cat is quickly approaching Amellia Morcos status(lots of shoes) my kid has some shoe thing.....spreads it to the pets???
I feel bad for the pets getting dolled up, but the daughter loves it....

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Cool, this one we have is a Seal Point. It must be the breed, cause I know exactly what you mean! :sasmokin: KATTT.

G

Well again a hard choice, I have a cat, have always had cats around and these all look like happy cats. Agreenthumb I must say those two look very happy and healthy and they look like good buddies to

G

I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!!

:wink: to Her Highness

Last edited:
O.K. I am honored that my guy got nominated for the finals...would it help to mention that his name is in fact WILLIE NELSON?

G

Hello all. I'm sorry I missed the start of the contests! Just registered here today (defected from OG under a different name). Nice to see picture of other's pets here! Thought I would go ahead an share a picture of my cat in it's natural habitat

Happy grows!
PG

SkyRose

:wave:
cough cough eer - That cat looks like he could be a sibling to my 2 brothers. Beautiful cat... good luck. :wink:

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
Wow, thanks everybody

Wow, thanks everybody

Wow, I was kinda surprised when I got up this mornin and saw that my old geezer kitty was up against all these cute young kittens.Then I come home from work and shes tied for first place. :jump:

thanks Skyrose..I wish I had pictures of her when she was younger.

When I was a kid , we used to dress our cats up in doll cloths

SkyRose

cough_cough_eer said:
When I was a kid , we used to dress our cats up in doll cloths

:yoinks: I did that once,when I was quite young, to my Morris cat.

It was a lot of fun watching him run around and fight to get that dress off. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Then mom hollered, told me to take the dress off the cat, so I did, and he got even with me. Tore me up, head to toe. Needless to say, I never dressed a cat again. :nono:

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
I voted for #2 cause thats the same thing my cats do I hate them they steal my plants lives sometimes :muahaha: :canabis:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Barely a cat whisker separating the leaders...still a few more days,
so please do your part and vote for one of these adorable faces! :woohoo:

dg

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Have all of you finalists shown your kitties their pic on the screen...they are internet stars! :jump:
Always cute to see a cats reaction when looking at themself :yoinks: LOL

A big round of applause for all finalists! Dang...still can't decide on which one
to vote for. Why, oh why did I make such a tough contest to judge :bat:

dg