What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is a new 2024 continuation of a single sourced sativa collected on my 2019/2020 winter trip to peru

First grow manitoba 2020 here:

Full 2023 icmag thread here: https://www.icmag.com/threads/pure-colombian-gold-peru.18126043/

Screenshot_20240205_152148_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231217_205001_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231217_204917_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231217_204509_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231217_140914_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231021_004817_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231020_235434_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20231012_220743_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This thread will be open to the public spring 2024 (may 1) hoping to crack:
- the pure peru line (Need another male!)
- colombian pink (pure peru x original island pink)
- fish-scale (pure peru x original tuna kush)
- colombian neck-tie (pure peru x pre soviet afghani hindu kush)
- Peruvian flake (pure peru x rock-star kush)
- British colombian (colombian pink x tuna kush)

c473949e8ed393e9703cb3d5c4460002.jpg
IMG_20231103_203244_419.jpg
IMG_20230317_023901_722.jpg
20231020_201101.jpg
20240217_121428.jpg
20240217_121436.jpg
20240217_121446.jpg

Here is some landrace colombian gold
Screenshot_20240305_133006_Samsung Internet.jpg

Here are the flowers I consider based on many factors to be a pure untouched line of colombian gold from the jungle in peru

Screenshot_20240305_133649_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20240305_133718_Facebook.jpg

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some reference and research material from icmag

Same shipibo region...very similar story. I'm stoked I found this one.

Screenshot_20240218_124255_Samsung Internet.jpg

More Peruvian cannabis:

Screenshot_20240218_125923_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240218_130039_Samsung Internet.jpg

Some more pure sativa jungle bud from the shipibo homeland:

Screenshot_20240218_181452_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240218_181728_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240218_181836_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240218_181928_Samsung Internet.jpg

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Since the 90s I've grown by the moon phases. 🌙 happens to be a new moon solar eclipse.

Tryna pop 14 this season vs last year's 7 to try to land a pure male. Fingers crossed as pure feral s American landraces are known to be proned to hermaphroditing.

Going to pop some if not one hybrid from last season to run too. Most likely the purple road-kill pheno and the Mexican x too

20240408_153214.jpg

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heat mat on, dome left ajar and just some h202 infused water to start the show

20240408_171418.jpg

Baba Karuna

Amazing thread! Very cool that you included my post 🙏🏼 I am currently growing out a third generation of Peruvian from an open pollinated mother that I labeled as "Artificial Cherry Candy". That was the smell of the mother while growing and once fermented and cured the herb smelled less like cherry and more like chocolate. Which is a synchronicity when knowing how much cacao is grown in the region where this strain was collected. I will be continuing to select for plants that are spiritually stimulating, and perform best outdoors in USDA Zone 9B.

I am also growing out some new F1s made with Egyptian pollen. Excited to see how they evolve as this Peruvian herb is potent and Haze like. These are really potent plants with an effect of pure energy and uplifted spiritual effect. Heavy ayahuasca/jungle vibes especially when fermented and eaten. Psychedelic and grounding with long lasting effects. Probably some of the most potent Sativa I have been blessed to encounter. I have made some other crosses using Satori (from Mandala) and Nigerian. The Satori was a female and I open pollinated her with Peruvian males and the Nigerian provided pollen from multiple males (I am really into open pollinating heirlooms), onto a blueberry/strawberry expression of Peruvian. I haven't grown them out yet but I plan to soon.

🌸Jai Maa🌸

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey baba.

Thanks for sharing (now and in the past)

Not many folks have had our similar experiences in the same region. So it's so cool to have found your thread and you. The magik of ic mag.

I just spent like 50 hours in the veggie garden the last 4 days and the next week looks like the same work load so I need to get in here at some point for some updates

With that being said please feel free to share whatever you can to help inform the ic community . Stoked to have you here!

Baba Karuna

Hey baba.

Thanks for sharing (now and in the past)

Not many folks have had our similar experiences in the same region. So it's so cool to have found your thread and you. The magik of ic mag.

I just spent like 50 hours in the veggie garden the last 4 days and the next week looks like the same work load so I need to get in here at some point for some updates

With that being said please feel free to share whatever you can to help inform the ic community . Stoked to have you here!
It is a very specific experience for sure, especially seeing that we both collected our seeds in 2020. Extremely grateful to have connected with you and to see how your plants are evolving. This is a special variety and if it is tied to Colombian is is of great importance that it be cataloged, preserved, and expanded upon 🙏🏼 I also haven't been posting as much lately because of my veggie garden 🥰 I will come back around with updates of my Peruvians and their crosses 😊

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haha. That's funny. I just put like 60 hours in 5 days into our garden of contemplation: out permaculture operation. So I've been absent for basically a week.

Please share your veggie garden and tips if you want in the medaverse thread here if you feel up to it

And that's one of the coolest things about ic. Being able to connect with like minded individuals that we can relate to thru similar if not the dame experiences so dope

The time is now. I still have so much more to. Year 3 and things are really molding into reality.

islandpreservation

Haha. That's funny. I just put like 60 hours in 5 days into our garden of contemplation: out permaculture operation. So I've been absent for basically a week.

Please share your veggie garden and tips if you want in the medaverse thread here if you feel up to it

And that's one of the coolest things about ic. Being able to connect with like minded individuals that we can relate to thru similar if not the dame experiences so dope

The time is now. I still have so much more to. Year 3 and things are really molding into reality.
Nice man i will check out that thread. I am 10 years into tropical Permaculture exotic fruit collecting. Have a few hundred varieties of fruit in mixed orchard food forests. It is a labor of love. Everything wants to be 12 ft clumping grass out here and Vines that would eat your house if you walked away for 5 years. Tropical legumes to the rescue though ;) make shade and mulch fast

Latest posts

Latest posts