What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Personal size dry sifting machines?

goingrey

hashpipe.jpg

Cleaned out the SSBOX2 before putting into storage, into my pipe lol..

goingrey

Decided it was time to press it so that there's less degradation as it is over six months old now.

To be honest it seems pretty much the same as it was day one, maybe because the buds were already a year or two old. Not sure it has degraded much if at all. It has been in a glass jar in a cellar.

But anyway...

Put it in a bag, the bag in my sock, and went for a walk...

h.jpg

Maybe I'll fold it a couple of times and go for another walk.

Old Piney

I'm new to hash just did a little old-school shaking on a silkscreen I'm looking at this polinator 150 but I'm to cheep at around $500 US it seem over priced. I can't even find the ssbox, but what I did find was a thing called. pollen Extractor .Depending on your choice of screen types and how many it's priced between 110 and 340 $ US I'm liking that better ,it tumbles and vibrates adjustably .I'm thinking I'm gonna give it a try

goingrey

I'm new to hash just did a little old-school shaking on a silkscreen I'm looking at this polinator 150 but I'm to cheep at around $500 US it seem over priced. I can't even find the ssbox, but what I did find was a thing called. pollen Extractor .Depending on your choice of screen types and how many it's priced between 110 and 340 $ US I'm liking that better ,it tumbles and vibrates adjustably .I'm thinking I'm gonna give it a try

$110 that's not bad at all.

mexweed

Veteran
i give tip use next time dry ice for frozen dry sifting it be make better cleaner resin and more terpy as without

When I researched dry ice hash before, there seemed to be a common theme that yield was increased by quite a bit too

markymark 420

newbie here but i just keep the shake and bud out in the shop if its -5 outside its that inside lol keeps ya going breaking the buds up over the screens. got some amazing bricks of black. will take pics tomorrow.

CocoNut 420

Cleaning?
idk what the go to cleaning method is for cleaning a sifter?
I get enough tape to make a ball with and run the sifter with that in the drum and also give it a brush down..

markymark 420

this was my take from 4 ozs of my outdoor grown buds . only ran it through 3 times before quality and quantity went. pressed it all with a c clamp in a jig . 51 grams in total . gonna keep me smiling . did i press them to hard. this was all first time doing a quantity of pretty good weed. it was pink grapefruit indica feminized seeds

Attachments

• 20240201_142429.jpg
    20240201_142429.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 42