What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Perpetually Hash

Mr_Hash

Stalactites otw.
clone.jpg
gang gang.jpg

Mr_Hash

Interested to see what the rosin is gonna be like. Seriously a stinky plant... The odor lingers and wafts... Can't smell anything else in here. Not skunk... Just... I'll figure it out, but I guess offensive is a good description.. lol

Squeezing the lowers totally throws me off... Intense sweet, yet funky berry. Very hard to nail terps down. Gonna try to make it to 11... Will see. 🤞

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Interested to see what the rosin is gonna be like. Seriously a stinky plant... The odor lingers and wafts... Can't smell anything else in here. Not skunk... Just... I'll figure it out, but I guess offensive is a good description.. lol

Squeezing the lowers totally throws me off... Intense sweet, yet funky berry. Very hard to nail terps down. Gonna try to make it to 11... Will see. 🤞
Sounds like a interesting cut!
I have smelled some pretty unique smells out of those in the past you gonna make some seeds?