What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Perpetually Hash

Mr_Hash

Welp. Here's the start of this thing I guess. My name is Hash and I love cannabis...😅

RKS x Mazar x Cali Skunk #1 from a friend of a friend via Classic Seeds in Oregon... Rest in peace.

She was from a batch of 20 beans, and selected by moi. Just started flowering. No. I'm not searching for skunk. I like the old school stuff.

Anywho, she's untopped in a #7 full of Promix and salt based nutrients AND a tomato cage...ooooo....lets see what she do.🥴😬🤣
RKS.jpg

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Welp. Here's the start of this thing I guess. My name is Hash and I love cannabis...😅

RKS x Mazar x Cali Skunk #1 from a friend of a friend via Classic Seeds in Oregon... Rest in peace.

She was from a batch of 20 beans, and selected by moi. Just started flowering. No. I'm not searching for skunk. I like the old school stuff.

Anywho, she's untopped in a #7 full of Promix and salt based nutrients AND a tomato cage...ooooo....lets see what she do.🥴😬🤣
View attachment 18948991
Seriously you're gonna start with that?
😆

Mr_Hash

Plant in the top picture looks a little yellar, better jack up the n and spray 'er down with some Epsom. and c/m should clear up that purpl'n going on... 🤣

Friends with @dogzter ? I knew that man had good taste. You've got yourself some green thumbs @Mr_Hash and your style is tight.

Lovely garden @BrassNwood
There we go! Thanks @Sun&Soil ... Here I was thinking I needed to spin around three times after the harvest moon, throw a pinch of mycorrhizae over my left shoulder, and then spray the whole flower tent with neem oil for the yellows and purples. 😅🤣🤣🤣

Eh... Dogzter... He mainly just gives me a hard time. 🤣🤣🤣

I really appreciate the kind words on my garden, and I'm glad someone else gets my cynicism... People were fr trying to help... Lol... I do appreciate it, and it warms my snowed-in heart to see other growers so willing to help each other. Of course thats why we're here.

I'm a dry witted smart-ass at times...I can't help it. Most times. 😅

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
There we go! Thanks @Sun&Soil ... Here I was thinking I needed to spin around three times after the harvest moon, throw a pinch of mycorrhizae over my left shoulder, and then spray the whole flower tent with neem oil for the yellows and purples. 😅🤣🤣🤣

Eh... Dogzter... He mainly just gives me a hard time. 🤣🤣🤣

I really appreciate the kind words on my garden, and I'm glad someone else gets my cynicism... People were fr trying to help... Lol... I do appreciate it, and it warms my snowed-in heart to see other growers so willing to help each other. Of course thats why we're here.

I'm a dry witted smart-ass at times...I can't help it. Most times. 😅
Someone has to and your poor wife's way too busy right now I suspect.
😆
How's the baby doing at night?

Mr_Hash

Someone has to
Amen to that. 😁

Baby is sleeping well. Completely opposite sleeping patterns than our son. He would go down but it took forever and his startle response was very strong. Long nights. Lol. . . But the little one wants to eat/nap all day and sleep mostly through the night.

All this chest feeding is sure hard on the back I tell ya... 🤣🤣🤣

Latest posts

Latest posts