What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Perpetual Projects

phatkidgenetics

some rso and 80u hash. i made a hash box with a 120u and 80u screens. used the leftover hash stuff after making the 80u hash in the rso. did a quick 5 minute shake with frozen material.
F1A81820-43CA-4333-B3BA-5E6B0AF57EAB.jpeg
IMG_8513.jpeg
IMG_8525.jpeg

seeds mafia afghan kush chopped at day 58. smells like peppery lemons.
IMG_8520.jpeg
IMG_8519.jpeg

morning glories in solo cups
IMG_8521.jpeg

phatkidgenetics

well i ordered 6 more west coast sour seeds from twenty20 and i got 2 more femme fatale seeds. the last femme fatale i grew hermed but i also stressed it out. the first femme fatale was incredible.
but i am a little disappointed they sent me a white seed with the west coast sours. i was only supposed to get one femme fatale and i got two so i guess that kind of makes up for it, but i would never send someone a white seed if they paid for it. oh well.
IMG_8537.jpeg

going to start 2 of these now. i decided the afghan kush from seeds mafia doesnt hold up against chemdog and legend and femme fatale and sour, so those are my keeper moms, once i pheno hunt through the sours and femmes.
right now i have bluishberry #1 going on round 2 of flower and 5 more bluishberries triggered from seedlings. one male so far to make f2's.
then either get feminized spray or find a male in my chem x hashberry or chem x assorted chocolates and start making crosses with the moms i mentioned.
this pheno of afghan kush i just chopped is just straight lemon which is nothing special to me but it does have a great high.
other two phenos dont look very impressive but one has a really nice pine smell so maybe i will reveg that one.

phatkidgenetics

ghs chemdog day 38. also recently got fresh hepa filters for my blue air filter. last batch the middle buds are tastiest, so i think if i can avoid burning her with the light and with fresh filtered air this should be even better than the last batch that i think had some light stress.
IMG_8541.jpeg
IMG_8542.jpeg

bluishberry f1 male showing. i have four potential females plus bluishberry #1 from the last round to pollinate.
IMG_8543.jpeg

phatkidgenetics

just a photo of the crinkle i am seeing on my legend og. this was a freebie seed from blumburn seeds, and i did not expect it to even be worth growing, but i think it might be pretty spot on. there were two seeds and the other one was a tutti fruity smell and taste that was bland. but this one is pure unleaded gasoline, and like a mandarin orange and earthy. no pine or lemon or anything like that (edit: i just did some defoliating and there's definitely some pine in there, with some b.o. funk that is where i get the orange from, kind of like cali-o or orange crush, but like a citrusy rind with pine and body odor and gasoline). it really reminds me of 707 headband but more earthy. i was surprised to see crinkly leaves and i have to my knowledge never had the clone only legend og, so not sure how mine compares, but it is top shelf old school kush.
IMG_8602.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts