What's new

People who end everything they say with "PEACE!"

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
instead of peace chucky like always i could start ending my post with a big FUCKYOU ASSHOLES but somehow i think MOST PEOPLE dont mind a lil PEACE

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Ev'rybody's talkin' 'bout
Revolution, Evolution, Masturbation, Flagellation, Regulation,
Integrations, mediations, United Nations, congratulations

All we are saying...
is...
Give peace a chance...

D

Darkstarlive

How about that people who breathe crowd, how annoying.

Peace...

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I really hate how people say Hi or Bye... whatever happened to Ho or Good Morrow?

Oh yeah and don't get me started on those pesky Romainian threads!!! :rolleyes:

Peace

U

ureapwhatusow

in the words of elvis costelo

whats so funny bout peace love and understanding?!?!

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
I kinda like chicks who say peace alot, if it was the only word they knew, even better..

url

MarquisBlack

St. Elsewhere
Veteran
Or what about people who come in your thread with nothing to contribute and leave an obnoxious picture pointing out the obvious failure?

Oh wait, here's one now...

fail_thread2.jpg

Peace!

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
How about all those people who talk on forums all day and are always typing up posts and stuff, and end with a period.
Or better yet what about those people who breath and function like humans all day, man those are lame people, why do they have to go around breathing all day. Geesh

./Discuss.

Ever notice these folks? They almost as bad as the "just my 2 cents" croud.

At least as an individual who uses the word "peace" gratuitously I can spell "crowd" correctly.:bashhead:

To quote Bobby Ray, there's "Haterz everywhere we go". Mebbe through using peace even more (i know, i know, it's a radical proposition, we may even be approaching the super-saturation point of peace in the american vernacular) we can affect some positive change...but no, no, you're right, it's probably better to spread some negative energy, so...

War
:dueling:

How about the conversation starters with - LIKE - and everywhere in between.

Like, I was driving on a two way street. The guy next to me, like wasn't even paying attention. I was like, "what the fuck man you almost hit me" and he was like "I'm in my lane, kiss my ass". like, like, like, like,

What is a like anyway?? Is there a definition?

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Ever think that "Peace" was another way of telling someone (OP) to fuck-off nicely ?

Food for thought

Peace

At least as an individual who uses the word "peace" gratuitously I can spell "crowd" correctly.:bashhead:

To quote Bobby Ray, there's "Haterz everywhere we go". Mebbe through using peace even more (i know, i know, it's a radical proposition, we may even be approaching the super-saturation point of peace in the american vernacular) we can affect some positive change...but no, no, you're right, it's probably better to spread some negative energy, so...

War
:dueling:

JMHO - ROFLMAO!

.02 cnts

Latest posts

Latest posts