What's new

People who end everything they say with "PEACE!"

B

buddymate

You could always add "Off" at the end of their sentence closing "Peace" might upset them enough to cure them of the habit :eggnog::thanks:

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
How about: IMHO? Or the "Rolling on the floor Laughing" crowd?
I notice them. Whats the problem? How about the crowd that can't spell crowd?
People are just trying to be nice and not push they're opinions on others.
What about "Nam Myoho Renge Kyo" does that bother you, too?

And thats just my 2 cents.
Peace

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I usually end my posts with peace and smoke. I type it out everytime as well so it is not just in there automatically. I do this because that is what I wish not only ic mag but everyone including friends and enemies. Sorry if it is your pet peeve bt I still wish it to you. Peace and smoke, love and respect.

D

Darkstarlive

So, why is it a problem for you?

Its a harmless sign off just like any other sign off.
Ya know what I mean?

Peace...

StellarP

ICMag Donor
Different way of showing manners, much like "have a nice day". Meaning and intent are harder to discern on internet than face to face, so certain "sayings" help explain the writers demeanor. Depending on content of said discussion it could also be a polite F.U.
:wave:

Peace
StellarP

At least this isn't a rap/hip-hop forum. Every post would end in "...ya know what I'm sayin'?"

It's a stupid saying, because obviously if you didn't know what they were saying, then you'd tell them and they could repeat and clarify their point.

ddrew

Veteran
At least this isn't a rap/hip-hop forum. Every post would end in "...ya know what I'm sayin'?"

It's a stupid saying, because obviously if you didn't know what they were saying, then you'd tell them and they could repeat and clarify their point.
So what are you saying?;)

U

ureapwhatusow

almost as bad as i hate the generation of cough <massengil> cough so hot to hate they jump all over a post in the girls forums

Sleepy

Veteran
ouch.

i will stop ending my posts in this fashion.

i will stay out of the Women's Forum in the future...sorry.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Well I am up at around 1,000 posts and I end "Peace, :joint:" I have always hated the salutations at the end of letters, e-mails, and forum posts. I can't really sign off "Love, real name" or "Sincerely, Hydrosun"

I am open to suggestions:

420 forever :joint:
Growing is love, :joint:

Those two may work or be cheesy I'd love to here more :2cents:
From a not so with it male.

Peace, :joint:

bromhexine

i see this happening all the time in real life too. i used to think it was because they were from countries where theres alot of war going on.

Latest posts

Latest posts