What's new

People hating cheap seed companies.

HighTech

Its a human communications term.

Someone who reads a post for example and while not revealing anything more of themselves their opinions for others to return fire they generally have something very strong and negative to say.

Its used in business to describe an idea stopping jerk.

^that was me fucking around... ive never heard of someone using the word sniper the way you have. i guess it makes sense but still.

HighTech

While you can grow an infinite amount of herb from them, does spending $150 on a strain mean you'll get sick of it 3 times slower then the $50 strain?

I recently complained about buying vegetable seeds that i can grow an infinite amount from, they were expensive!

The benefit of marijuana's ability to be infinite is something i believe should be left passive and not a reason for me personally to feel a high price is justified.

Thanks everyone for debating this its very good read :)

HT

what is so good about buying or selling cannabis seeds as a useful product to many is that you can grow an infinite amount of 'erb from them........so no matter what the cost it is easily recouped from just one plant....

Imagine if you could buy a T.V. or a cell-phone and clone them ad-infinitum to make many more for years to come......would you then complain about the price?

bromhexine

just how much money do these 'breeders' deserve for their work? they're taking genetics that have already been worked on for years and years and maybe or maybe not improving it and then jack up the price beyond any reasonable amount. what happened to spreading the love and doing it for the movement? its all about business and in business there is no empathy for what work one has done there shouldnt be a seed ethic where you cant 'steal' someones work. this reminds me of what marc emery did he woud jack up the price a few hundred percent and then later go on about how hes doing it for the movement and he helped so many people grow. it was about the money and money is the root of all evil (according to what a crazy bitch once told me).

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
I've had better results with nirvana, mandala, white label or female seeds than Rez, Sensi or THSeeds to name a few..

It's not in the price.

And yea, i know white label is sensi, but WL seems to germ better.

D

DoffCocker

That's like Rolls-Royce taking a Ford Mondeo, sticking their grille and bonnet emblem on it and selling it for the price of a regular Rolls.

Some would call that fraud.

they already did that, they called it a Jaguar x-type.

:nanana:

I say let people who choose to carry on buying there overpriced strains, and some of us(me included) will carry on searching the cheaper packets and smoke weed that gets us just as high, threads like this are neccasary though imo - for the people new to the game who be buying tat uneccasarily.

G

guest3854

Hope all y'all had a killa CHRISTmas.

Krunch.... Gogo, thanks fer tha mention. That is correct, not only a price reduction to $60 but also a 2 and 3 pack deal. 2 fer $110 and 3 fer $160. Yer choice of Mob Boss, The Prophet and Ultra Sonja. Mothers of each variety are elites bred to our best Tang Tang males. Mad work has been put into our catalog, so buy with confidence; there have been many folks more than stoked with our offerings.

Great value, both in what they produce and in price...

Mob Boss (grown by Blynx)
picture.php

The Prophet (grown by Aeric)
picture.php

Ultra Sonja (grown by Rounders)
picture.php

US grown by CornFlake
picture.php

Enjoy folks,
Steele

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Hope all y'all had a killa CHRISTmas.

Krunch.... Gogo, thanks fer tha mention. That is correct, not only a price reduction to $60 but also a 2 and 3 pack deal. 2 fer $110 and 3 fer $160. Yer choice of Mob Boss, The Prophet and Ultra Sonja. Mothers of each variety are elites bred to our best Tang Tang males. Mad work has been put into our catalog, so buy with confidence; there have been many folks more than stoked with our offerings.

Great value, both in what they produce and in price...

Mob Boss (grown by Blynx)
picture.php

The Prophet (grown by Aeric)
picture.php

Ultra Sonja (grown by Rounders)
picture.php

US grown by CornFlake
picture.php

Enjoy folks,
Steele

man! thats a killer deal for the 2 or 3 packs! was going to purchase a $160 strain, but im going to get the three pack instead........good deal!

T

THC_Decapitator

You do pay more for the elite strains , just the way it is .
With the economy so crappy , I think prices are going down generally on seeds .Like Gypsy said , you pay for it once, but you can reap the benefits from that one purchase over and over .