What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

People and the nasty things they do

brown_thumb

I made allot of people pick up there nose off the street in my time as well as there Teeth something about seeing blood even gets me more horned up in fucking up a person tasting there blood puts me over the edge of really fucking them up but good

For real i do not think i am sick they deserved it

Hmm... :chin:

WelderDan

Veteran
How old is she? It sounds like that situation is going to go downhill fast and get worse. Don't be surprised if you see social services show up. Is she even able to take care of the dog?

I'm all for helping out neighbors in need but there is a line....and I think hosing human shit off the deck is it...

She's 70. She can't take care of the dog, she lets it shit and piss all over the house.

We called social services on her months ago. They came out and talked to her. The place smells of piss (hers, she's incontinent).

After talking to her in that piss ridden, dog shit covered, hoarder funk smelling place, they came to the determination she could take care of herself!

She's a fall risk. Already fell several times. Broke her pelvis, then her hip, then both legs.

She's a diabetic, refuses to monitor her blood sugar, eats donuts and cookies and crap. She's been hospitalized multiple times after her blood sugar goes over 300.

She has 4th stage kidney disease (or maybe 5th) due to not caring for her diabetes.

And she's entitled. Wants everyone to wait on her, go get her some water, go get a hamburger, etc.

We are going to call elder services again. We told them last time how she is, but I guess she fooled them. I don't know what to do

T

TreehouseJ

Ugh, back when I was a little ankle biting middle schooler, we used to buy weed from this idiot wigger guy who had severe acne. He would pick.. the recurring scabs off his face.. and eat them, constantly. On top of that he would be eating them off of these horridly deformed flat and bulbous fingernails. Once he was done with that, he would plug the blood and puss with a finger, only stopping to lick it clean.

Everybody called him "Shit" for like 5 years after he got thrown out of dudes car after he drank 6 millers, became black out drunk, and shit his pants.

Oh Eddie.. I hope McDonalds is treating you better than we did..

Last time I saw him, I backhanded him so hard he ran 15 yards backwards before losing his balance and finally falling over. One of the most satisfying experiences of my entire life.

N

noyd666

My wife has told me some stories about the ladies bathroom and I can say women are generally grosser than men.

One time I walked into a port-o-pottie and someone left an 8 inch tall swirly poo right next to the hole.

I'm like wtf who does that.
:biggrin:
sounds like mr wippy ice cream
picture.php
picture.php

WelderDan

Veteran
Ugh, back when I was a little ankle biting middle schooler, we used to buy weed from this idiot wigger guy who had severe acne. He would pick.. the recurring scabs off his face.. and eat them, constantly. On top of that he would be eating them off of these horridly deformed flat and bulbous fingernails. Once he was done with that, he would plug the blood and puss with a finger, only stopping to lick it clean.

Everybody called him "Shit" for like 5 years after he got thrown out of dudes car after he drank 6 millers, became black out drunk, and shit his pants.

Last time I saw him, I backhanded him so hard he ran 15 yards backwards before losing his balance and finally falling over. One of the most satisfying experiences of my entire life.

I laughed at that way more than I should have

N

noyd666

had a mate that used to come down to our fishing shack , he drank carton wine flat out and his system was failing, when he went fer a shit he cocked his arse up near a bush and let fly lol, shit and toilet paper stuck on bushes, not a pretty sight.

T

TreehouseJ

I laughed at that way more than I should have

Laugh away. This guy got his own name tattooed across his neck. It's funny. Anything unfortunate that happens to that guy short of death or disease is well deserved. I've traveled, a lot, and this guy takes the "shit" cake. I didn't want to get into his character, just because I figured his zit eating was enough repulsiveness for one day.

solofoe

She's 70. She can't take care of the dog, she lets it shit and piss all over the house.

We called social services on her months ago. They came out and talked to her. The place smells of piss (hers, she's incontinent).

After talking to her in that piss ridden, dog shit covered, hoarder funk smelling place, they came to the determination she could take care of herself!

She's a fall risk. Already fell several times. Broke her pelvis, then her hip, then both legs.

She's a diabetic, refuses to monitor her blood sugar, eats donuts and cookies and crap. She's been hospitalized multiple times after her blood sugar goes over 300.

She has 4th stage kidney disease (or maybe 5th) due to not caring for her diabetes.

And she's entitled. Wants everyone to wait on her, go get her some water, go get a hamburger, etc.

We are going to call elder services again. We told them last time how she is, but I guess she fooled them. I don't know what to do

Did I mention I used to work in dialysis? This perfect description for about a 1/4 of the patients.

We had a guy shit in the lobby floor like a pass time.

One patient I remember vividly came in with his own personal colony of roaches living on him daily... in his crawling out of his jacket and belongings and I had to sit him next to other patients and put needles in them. Good times.....

solofoe

Laugh away. This guy got his own name tattooed across his neck. It's funny. Anything unfortunate that happens to that guy short of death or disease is well deserved. I've traveled, a lot, and this guy takes the "shit" cake. I didn't want to get into his character, just because I figured his zit eating was enough repulsiveness for one day.

That reminds me of a kid named ashtray I knew in high school. The guy had straight orange teeth and was definitely a misfit. He got the name for riding his bike to the 7/11 and other various locations cleaning out the ash trays and taking the butts home. I remember him pulling the filters out of the butts and chain smoking those nasty things. I made him brush his teeth to bum cigarettes.... they stayed orange

MicroRoy

We had this kid in school. Always with his brother and or friends. Some how he took the habit of fucking with me.

One day I caught him all alone. Me being sneaky and quick. Managed the sneak up and shove into an empty hall and bounce him off a locker.

He pop me a quick one right in the nose. The blood flowed.

I smacked him up side the head. He went down. Dude was out. With all the crap this guy gave me. This was not enough to quench my rage.

I kneeled on his chest pryed his eyes open and let my dripping blood fill his eyes.

Then got up and walked down the hall.When he finally got up he thought he was bleeding from his own eyes.

If he ever said anything to a teacher of the principle. I did not hear about it.

That guy never messed with anyone after that.

I feel bad now. But I felt a weight lifted at the time.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
It's kinda sad when people get old and incontinent...

When I was locked up in Manila, for about 2 years of that time I had this tall, skinny (around 6ft 2'') Italian fella living just outside my bunk-room, on the floor, on a very worn and very smelly mattress.

His name was Paulo, and he was very well spoken, in several languages, and was actually a true aristocrat, related to the Italian equivalent of a Baron or Lord, so I was told by my German room mate, who had done some investigation about Paulo online, and found out that he used to work as an Italian consular attache' in SEAsia.

Paulo was in his mid-70's and suffered from something that grew what looked like a cancer, or a fungus on his bald head which resembled black truffles. He was also incontinent, and would crap and/or wet himself quite regularly, and sometimes in very embarrassing situations, in front of inmates, visitors and guards. He rarely washed or took a bucket shower, and usually his clothes were absolutely filthy. Occasionally we had to help the poor guy clean his act up, because we felt sorry for him, and he was literally a walking health hazard.....and the stench....wooooow.

Some nights I would be woken up by the loud noise and pong of him farting, and following thru, because he was sleeping about 8 ft away from where I had to lay my head down, and there was no door, just a loose curtain between us with fans blowing his stale, shitty/pissy and bodily odors all thru the first floor of the block, making not just me gag and retch and almost puke, day in, and day out, but most all of the 30 or so men camped out on that floor...

He had a good personality, and generally was quite a jovial character, but the stench of him was just too much to bear for many of the guys, and one small group of Nigerians demanded that he move elsewhere, and were very rude to the old fella about it, but not one of the inmates wanted him anywhere near them....for obvious reasons, so he never moved from sleeping on the floor, just outside my door....

I realized that what might help, is if he wore adult diapers (depends).....so when his birthday came up, sometime in May, he got a sack full of them, gift wrapped with a birthday card and all....

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

we caught my girlfriends stepfather peeking @ Cheryl through a few thumb tack sized holes he'd punched in the sheetrock from his workshop side that wasn't sheetrocked or covered.......

Frank, you nasty F#*K!!!

N

noyd666

just reading article about a man in oz who the pigs say he must of ate the cannabis he had up his bum, now that would be a foul breath lol. couldn't find it after searching up his arse, no wonder there called pigs.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just reading article about a man in oz who the pigs say he must of ate the cannabis he had up his bum, now that would be a foul breath lol. couldn't find it after searching up his arse, no wonder there called pigs.

foul!!!

like the weed that Chong got back from his Labrador :puke:

Last edited:

Green Squall

Reminds me of my high school dealer. Big guy. I bought a quarter from him and I think he licked the bag shut right after he had eaten taco bell. So gross I will never forget that.

T

TreehouseJ

Reminds me of my high school dealer. Big guy. I bought a quarter from him and I think he licked the bag shut right after he had eaten taco bell. So gross I will never forget that.

What is it with this "ogre" complex?! It's almost as if soliciting dime bags of marijuana to strangers required inferior genetics and a general commitment to stupidity, perhaps even mild retardation.

t99

Veteran
I love a good blood sausage. It reminds me of river stones or a penny. Coppery goodness!

Blood sausage, black pudding, great stuff! Blood, organ meat, and fillers stuffed into intestines and served for breakfast. How can you not love that!

http://luckypeach.com/guides/blood-sausages-of-the-world/
A Guide to Blood Sausages of the World
Eight sanguine specimens.
By CHRIS YING
Art by ROB ENGVALL
Blood sausage is the purest distillation of sausage philosophy: Take the least obviously usable part of the animal—the blood—and make something delicious by stuffing it into the animal’s intestines. Add some cheap filler—rice, breadcrumbs, onions, other organ meats—and you’ve got something far greater than the sum of its humble parts. Basically every place that has ever been concerned with stretching their food supply has produced some form of blood sausage. (This explains why there is no blood sausage native to the Hamptons or Laguna Beach or Richard Branson’s private island.) What follows is only a small selection of what’s out there, chosen to give you an idea of the many splendors of blood sausage.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Gypsy, that is kind of sad. What did this Paulo fellow do to land himself in jail?

From what I could garner about Paulo's situation, and his reason for being in that detention jail with me, it was about his girlfriend who reported him to the Bureau of Immigration, because she had filed a case against him in some local court house for 'Defamation of Character'....

Apparently Paulo was getting too old and sick for her, so she decided to basically 'Take him to the Cleaners' (rip him off)...by getting him detained, and deported, while she helped herself to all of his worldly possessions...and whatever was in his bank account, which wasn't enough for her, so she offered to drop the charges, if he could come up with 2 million pesos. But Paulo dug his heels in and refused to even see her, let alone give her anything else. He was on an Italian state pension, so wasn't broke like many of us in there....

Any foreigner is at risk in the Philippines, because just by one local filing a complaint against you, you can have your visa revoked by the BI, and then get detained and deported. I saw so many western guys caught up in that sort of nightmare whilst I was there.

Paulo had decided to try and fight in court against these spurious accusations, and when I left he was still trying to get it sorted, after being incarcerated for almost as long as myself (nearly 3 years).

The judicial system there is corrupt, constipated and criminal.

Many so called officials and lawyers will say that they can get you out on bail, or even free, and once you have paid them some exorbitant fee, they will just ignore you, not return your calls, and even threaten you with harm if you try to pursue them, to get your money back.

At Paulo's age, and in his condition (which was deteriorating), we feared that he might die in there, as an elderly Norwegian gentleman had done just before I arrived, and had been found stone cold dead under the stairs, where he slept. He had been dead for 3 days already, and no-one even noticed that he wasn't alive, even the guards overlooked him at roll-calls. It was the stench coming from under the stairs, as his carcase bloated and rotted under that intense heat, that alerted an inmate to his sad demise.

Latest posts

Latest posts