What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

People and the nasty things they do

WelderDan

Veteran
People do nasty things, and they act like it's normal. You all have seen them. Like when you look at the person in the next car, and they have a finger shoved up their nose to the 2nd knuckle. And to your horror, they eat what they dig out. I saw that, and I bet you have seen something like that too.

I once watched a chick I worked with peel a scab off her hand, and eat it. Right in front of me. Like it was the most normal thing in the world.

I watched a guy at work make some Cup-O-Noodles, and then put 3 packs of mayonnaise in it. Now that isn't scab-eating nasty, but it's still nasty.

Share your nasty stories.

7thson

People not washing their hands after the take a dump,or the one's who just put their hands under the water with no soap and call it good.

FireIn.TheSky

My wife has told me some stories about the ladies bathroom and I can say women are generally grosser than men.

One time I walked into a port-o-pottie and someone left an 8 inch tall swirly poo right next to the hole.

I'm like wtf who does that.

solofoe

When I was in the stan I only got 1 shower a week and they suddenly with no warning stopped sucking out the porta shitters. Every single one of them had little mountains of poo mounding over the level of the seat... this issue wasn't immediately resolved and we had a MAJOR infestation of flies that were born out of our own shit and caused allot of dysentery.

As far as not showering.... you would be surprised at how refreshing a baby wipe or two can be.

brown_thumb

In a prior life I facilitated VTCs for the Army. I saw a full-bird Colonel (a medical doctor) pick a big juicy one from his nose and eat it right there on camera. And of course the other parties saw it too. YUCK!!

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I've seen a million people pick their nose while driving. It's like they think they're invisible.

Here's a gross story. When I was living in South Carolina, working at a big chain restaurant like Chili's or Applebee's let's say, doesn't matter. Anyway, I had a late lunch table that consisted of a mom, her baby in her arms, and the grandma. They were very nice people, seemed very clean and civilized.
But when I was doing my side work later, I discovered that they had left a loaded disposable diaper jammed under the seat cushions of their booth. Seriously, they left a bag of shit at their table in a restaurant. For me, their waiter, to throw away, apparently.

WelderDan

Veteran
Years ago, me and some of my buddies bought a sheet of blotter acid. We were tripping balls and wandering around the neighborhood. A couple more people joined us and we ended up at my place around 2:00 am. Now I gotta backtrack a little.

Two weeks before that, I was at the beach drinking and I came home trashed. I put a half empty tall boy on the coffee table and passed out. And that beer sat there for two weeks. It was used for an ashtray, and possibly for a dumping place for toenail clippings.

Fast forward two weeks, and we are tripping at my place at two am. One of the guys is a major alcoholic. Or was. He stepped in front of a car a few months later. But anyway, dude was eyeballing that beer for a while. We had already drank all my beer, and dude asked if he could have that beer. I said no man, that thing is two weeks old and full of ashes.

He kept asking, and we kept telling him no. I was laughing with one of my buddies, and when I turned around, dude was slamming that nasty old beer. There was beer running from the corner of his mouth, and you could see it was gray from all the ashes. He polished it off, wiped his mouth on his sleeve and asked if I had more beer.

Now granted he was already drunk before he took two hits of acid, but damn.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Well, I had only one graphic nasty memory worthy of mention, it would be of a horrid looking junkie's arms & legs (feet & hands too) that I got to see while I was in a Harlem shooting gallery (abandoned building) watching over/guarding a friend of mine who was also fixing up.

my friend Jim scored on the street (114th & Lexington Av) and I begged him to take his smack & go, but no, he got his thrills slumming it in the most dangerous places to get off.

What that junkie did to his body was truly nasty.
and I'll never forget his frigging name, 'Cookie.'

I'll take that name and the sight of his nasty body to my grave, some things can't be unseen.......

PhilippWinkel

here is another disgusting story. So, I was in China. One morning I was walking through the street heading to subway station and JUST IMAGINE this picture - a chinese man pulled down his pants literally in front of people and started taking sh*it near the subway entrance. :moon: And it's a real life story!!!!

solofoe

Well, I had only one graphic nasty memory worthy of mention, it would be of a horrid looking junkie's arms & legs (feet & hands too) that I got to see while I was in a Harlem shooting gallery (abandoned building) watching over/guarding a friend of mine who was also fixing up.

my friend Jim scored on the street (114th & Lexington Av) and I begged him to take his smack & go, but no, he got his thrills slumming it in the most dangerous places to get off.

What that junkie did to his body was truly nasty.
and I'll never forget his frigging name, 'Cookie.'

I'll take that name and the sight of his nasty body to my grave, some things can't be unseen.......

I worked in dialysis for two years. I saw allot of that type of depravity. It's sad to see people as their own worst enemy.

That reminds me of another story....
I had a patient that had a stroke and was literally in diapers and only one functioning good hand. He was so thin and often Times arrived for treatment in a piss filled diaper because his shit excuse for a family abandoned him. They put himin the cheapest nursing home available so they could pocket more of the social security check
They were collecting money when this vile nursing home would have him sleeping on a bare mattress next to an open window.

I've seen this sort of thing with other families too but not to that extreme. Just a public service announcement to my friends here. Take care of your folks show them you love them even when it's hard to see them in decline. You will want that for yourself one day

Last edited:

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
I read about this guy using a two week old beer to discard toe nail clippings....

I was clipping my toe nails outside on the bequest of my wife and had them piled up as I was humanizing my feet and my dog came up and ate them like it was steak off the table

If only I had a dozen human minions with that kind of devotion

solofoe

I was clipping my toe nails outside on the bequest of my wife and had them piled up as I was humanizing my feet and my dog came up and ate them like it was steak off the table

If only I had a dozen human minions with that kind of devotion

Is't that a gross thing your dog did?...

or was humanizing your feet the event in question?

Green Squall

This isn't as gross as some of the stories here but still pretty sick...

I was out getting coffee and the lady in front of me asks for a medium coffee with 10 creams 10 sugars. :noway:

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
and in this small bit of time my wife took her outside in the back and the dog got out the gate and hit by a car. My kid is devastated as am I.