What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

People and the nasty things they do

solofoe

Well Im seeing both nasty and fucked up things people do on this thread.
I knew a guy who revenged his sister who had been beaten and raped by three shitbag bikers . They put her in the hospital for a few weeks.
A couple years later the clubhouse they lived in burned down. Arson. All three were killed. Crispy critters. About a month later Im in his kitchen drinking coffee with him , sharing a fat joint and I asked how his sister was doing. He told me she had moved away but was doing OK.
Then all of a sudden he gets that "look" in his eye and says "Yeah I got those motherfuckers. Took me a while but they got what they had coming."
I knew he was telling the truth. He lit the house up while they were in there sleeping.

picture.php

Green Squall

Here's an odd trend I've been seeing lately.

People tying used dog poop bags to their rear windshield wiper haha. I can understand people don't want dog crap in their car but they look like idiots driving around with a bag of shit dangling from it.

T

TreehouseJ

My ma was on rocks in the 80s. She told me that she once called 911 because she had a turd stuck in her butt. I laugh every time I think about it. I know its bad form to talk about your parents like this, but this is just one of those stories I can't stop telling.

blastfrompast

Veteran
Buddy "john" was one of those guys who go from sober to puking drunk/pass out tho....basically he would be fine one minute, then shit faced drunk the next....but he would drink his rye straight...chased with beer...

So one day he was drinking around the kitchen table with some buddies and he had a bit of the flu ... He passes out, they ignore him like usual, next thing they know he starts shitting in his sleep...full on liquid shit thru the eye of a needle type.... But he doesn't wake up....so the owner of the house tries to drag him to the door to kick his ass outta the house and "john" wakes up and starts fighting back thinking he is getting a beating, they end up in full on brawl mode in 1/2 a second and end up rolling around the kitchen, living room etc....shit flying everywhere.... the other guys are just howling their asses off, and the owner of the house got covered in shit.....

he crawled into his pickup....passed out for another 5hours and then left before anyone was up.....

Covered head to toe in shit......face and all ..... and he still laughs about it.....no shame that man lol...

side note.... "john"'s drinking caught up with him....and now he is clean and sober or he is going to die if he goes back to drinking again....lets just say vast quantities of alcohol can really fuck a body up....

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
I remember, late 80's, being at a table full of peeps one night at deer camp, all of us doing lines drinking and smoking weed and butts. There was big guy from another gang nicknamed Clamhead that came over who really thought he was something else. Talking shit and all. He snorted a big line while we were all partying. I watched him sitting there, no one really paying any attention to him, I noticed he was kinda looking a little pale and then his lips turned that cadaver blue and his eyes rolled back in his head . I suddenly exclaimed.. Hey, I dont think Clamhead is breathing.. LOL. The fuckin guy basically died in front of us. We revived his ass by slapping him around and got him back on his feet and out the door.
The next day while deer hunting we ran into Clamhead's gang. They were all pissed off at us. "You fuckin assholes, You killed Clamhead." LOL.
Well, Clamhead survived his ordeal with us but a few years later he murdered his wife and went to the Big House for the rest of his life.

Capt.Ahab

Veteran
Got a million of 'em.
I once watched a guy put a tin cup, rim down, on his finger and then slammed the cup with his other hand and pretty much chopped his finger off. He didnt like the cell we were all in. LOL. It was only overnight PC for being drunk in public.

solofoe

Got a million of 'em.
I once watched a guy put a tin cup, rim down, on his finger and then slammed the cup with his other hand and pretty much chopped his finger off. He didnt like the cell we were all in. LOL. It was only overnight PC for being drunk in public.

Once had a motor vehicle accident where the guy was scalped back to front I could see the inside of his eyebrows and had to clear out the gravel and debris from it for the surgeon to come and the the repairs to his facia. Then I got to staple that dude up..... that's pretty mild compared to some of my other trauma cases.... I've seen some shit.

Capt.Ahab

Veteran
Mrs. Ahab got to watch a friend of hers get scalped when her hair got caught in a tow line while they were skiing. Basically peeled her scalp off.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
There's a very upscale bar in Chicago. It's in the area called the Gold Coast because all the richies live there. Consequently, there are a large number of homeless people in the area, many of them panhandling, many of them regulars.

There was this homeless woman, dirty, haggish looking thing that would show you her tits for a dollar. Not that anybody wanted to see her tits, but people would give her a dollar just to see her humiliate herself, and she didn't seem to really mind as long as she got a couple bucks.

One night, the bouncer/doorman pissed her off somehow. She retaliated. The front of the bar is a big window, with three or four bar tables. These tables are highly prized, and it's mostly regulars sitting there.

Miss 'show us your tits' walked up to the window, reached down under her dirty dress, and came out with a couple fingers worth of juice, which she then smeared on the window, to the absolute horror and disgust of the people sitting there. One girl almost puked.

Capt.Ahab

Veteran
Haha. Its hard enough to tell when you are eating good Cheerios or stale ones with mouse shit mixed in to begin with.

Edit: I once made a batch of oatmeal and took a few bites before I realized it was full of meal worms.

Back during harder times, I had to be up early early early one winter morning for work. I was living with an old friend from grade school, in his beautiful 19th century home.

I pour myself a big heaping bowl of cheerios in the darkness. They are stale AF, but.. I was not about to be picky, since I had already poured the milk, and having been down and out once or twice, I really don't believe in wasting food. I had a typical 20 hour day work day ahead of my sorry ass and I really didn't want NOTHING in my stomach.

I slammed half that cereal in the dark before the first little light of dawn came around, when I realized that a couple of mice must had been living, feeding, and shitting in the bag for months. My cereal consisted mostly of mouse shit, that had tasted more or less exactly like cheerios.

I never quite got over the trauma.

T

TreehouseJ

Who the f*ck are you guys? This has got to be one of the most colorful groups of people anywhere on the planet. If only this thread could be turned into a series of mini-movies.

N

noyd666

up at the mine learner truck drivers took turns being a spotter for trucks backing in and a/s and night shift they would go to sleep in there spotters hut on a bag of rags, huts were stand up n on skids fer dragging around site. so one bloke called Russel no not [leon]used bring his m/cycle alum parts to work n polish them instead of watching out for the truckies backing in, so they set him up with a dead tiger snake , big fat fuk 6 feet long in his bag o rags. so he heads fer hut for sleep n comes screaming out and running down the other end of dump lol, he touched the snake when gathering the rags together. top guy was russel but no likeee the work.
picture.php

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Who the f*ck are you guys? This has got to be one of the most colorful groups of people anywhere on the planet. If only this thread could be turned into a series of mini-movies.

Who are we?.....well, we are what you might call a counter-culture, who have lived most all of our lives as outlaws, due to our love for growing and consuming a much maligned and misunderstood 'erb called cannabis.

Capt.Ahab

Veteran
On the nasty side.
I once rented a room with a separate bathroom to two girls. They walked barefoot everywhere and had turned the shower floor black with the bottoms of their feet.
The toilet looked the same. I think they were washing their feet in it.

Latest posts

Latest posts