What's new

Pentagon Shooter: A Grower Protesting Government's Marijuana Laws!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not justifying anything. I'm saying this is the result of the geo-policital situation at large that most Americans are absolutely clueless about.

This is unfortunately political science in action. Just as with math and physics, people generally act in predicable ways given certain political climates. If you don't understand the political climate, then you aren't going to understand what is going on.

Your behavior is predictable. Get over it lol. You aren't special and is too much of a stretch of imagination to think that powerful people wouldn't use this knowledge against you.

Humans behavior is easy peasy to control when you control all the information and everyone believes everything the government tells them because they are really are looking out for us aren't they? Everything they do is in our best interest and they really have shown they care about us with all there great TV speeches and wars, huh?

Only fools don't question what is told to them by their governments. It is always in their interest to lie to the people, but they don't teach that in the US anymore for good reason. You are taught to trust the government and believe everything "the officials" say on CNN and Fox news.

It's propaganda that jumps out and slaps you in the face if you know what you are looking at.

mad librettist

Veteran
right, I just benefit from it, without having any responsibility.

Hey, I can have cake, and eat it too.

It's not about your views, it's about your actions. You drink the running water, you benefit from a largely well managed police force, you can send kids to school regardless of your income, you will never starve on the street or be turned away in an emergency room, you can get paid not to work, you can go to a grocery and choose from a thousand options from every part of the world. You have your country's crops subsidized so they can be dumped on foreign markets as "aid".

Get off the grid - and you still benefit from the Fed.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
right, I just benefit from it, without having any responsibility.

We all have responsibility. We've been sold we get everything for free and have for a very long time, but that's la la land brainwashing politics.

You are responsible for the debt created by your nation. When the nation goes belly up you are responsible for that debt and guess who owns that debt? The Fed, Japan, and China.

You are now responsible to the FED and forieng countries. The bankers now own your and your childern's future and your sovereignty is destroyed.

Believe me, you are going to pay the bill and it's going to be nasty one.

It's like international chess, but the only thing the teach in America is Connect Four and Tic Tac Toe and that's for a reason.

Last edited:

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
I cannot justify taking lives... I can relate to bitter feelings. Thing is everyone deals with their feelings differently. Some act in violece and some act out in rebellion and some just go along with society (many other ways btw alchol,drugs, ect). I know how to deal with my negative feelings.... Do you?

good post man.

and may I add that dealing with our negative feelings and impulses can teach us a lot; like realizing it is better to be master of one's emotions, rather than a slave.

being so mad you feel like you need to go on a shooting rampage is being a slave to your emotions; so don't be a fool, never loose your cool.

or being so happy you think you have to go clubbing and get drunk... you are also a slave.

don't confuse this with denying yourself the right to defend yourself though; but the shooter in question was not defending himself from any attack; he initiated attack, and a cowardly attack no less; and a senseless attack as well, for we all know he did not do anything positive for anyone with this; if he had problems with a specific person, go deal with that person, but shooting random people is not just, it is insane.

peace

mad librettist

Veteran
Believe me, you are going to pay the bill and it's going to be nasty one.

probably not as nasty as the bill others pay for us all the time...

I guess it goes to show, persecution is relative to what you think you ought to put up with. My point is we tend to gaze at our navels all day.

Imagine what it would take to get Darfur to the point where people complain about weed being illegal.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
probably not as nasty as the bill others pay for us all the time...

I guess it goes to show, persecution is relative to what you think you ought to put up with. My point is we tend to gaze at our navels all day.

Imagine what it would take to get Darfur to the point where people complain about weed being illegal.

I agree 100% bro. We are a country of spoiled brats for the most part that can't see past our own noises.

The presepctive changed dramatically when the Illiusion of Prospertiy ended in 1929 because of unregulated markets. When this illusion ends because of our massive unregulated market disappears, we are going to look up from our navel and get a dose of what other parts of the world go through.

I was fortunate enough to be raised overseas and have since returned home to the US. Believe me, I see everyday how much Americans have taken for granted what was given to us and I shake my head.

We really have no idea about the outside world, but are probably about to get a good dose of reality.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sen. Mccain and Liberman introduced the: Enemy Belligerent, Interrogation, Detention, and Prosecution Act of 2010[/b]

Important parts highlighted. BTW, this is by the book of how Nazi Germany and Hitler came to power.

Why is the national security community treating the "Enemy Belligerent, Interrogation, Detention, and Prosecution Act of 2010," introduced by Sens. John McCain and Joseph Lieberman on Thursday as a standard proposal, as a simple response to the administration's choices in the aftermath of the Christmas Day bombing attempt? A close reading of the bill suggests it would allow the U.S. military to detain U.S. citizens without trial indefinitely in the U.S. based on suspected activity. Read the bill here, and then read the summarized points after the jump.
According to the summary, the bill sets out a comprehensive policy for the detention, interrogation and trial of suspected enemy belligerents who are believed to have engaged in hostilities against the United States by requiring these individuals to be held in military custody, interrogated for their intelligence value and not provided with a Miranda warning.

(There is no distinction between U.S. persons--visa holders or citizens--and non-U.S. persons.)

It would require these "belligerents" to be coded as "high-value detainee" to be held in military custody and interrogated for their intelligence value by a High-Value Detainee Interrogation Team established by the president. (The H.I.G., of course, was established to bring a sophisticated interrogation capacity to the federal justice system.)

The bill asks the President to determine criteria for designating an individual as a "high-value detainee" if he/she: (1) poses a threat of an attack on civilians or civilian facilities within the U.S. or U.S. facilities abroad; (2) poses a threat to U.S. military personnel or U.S. military facilities; (3) potential intelligence value; (4) is a member of al Qaeda or a terrorist group affiliated with al Qaeda or (5) such other matters as the President considers appropriate. The President must submit the regulations and guidance to the appropriate committees of Congress no later than 60 days after enactment.

To the extent possible, the High-Value Detainee Interrogation Team must make a preliminary determination whether the detainee is an unprivileged enemy belligerent within 48 hours of taking detainee into custody.
Guess who is going to be the terrorist and belligerent's when this passes. YOU.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is how they plan on finding you.

Feds weigh expansion of Internet monitoring Cnet

SAN FRANCISCO--Homeland Security and the National Security Agency may be taking a closer look at Internet communications in the future.

The Department of Homeland Security's top cybersecurity official told CNET on Wednesday that the department may eventually extend its Einstein technology, which is designed to detect and prevent electronic attacks, to networks operated by the private sector. The technology was created for federal networks.

Greater federal involvement in privately operated networks may spark privacy or surveillance concerns, not least because of the NSA's central involvement in the Bush administration's warrantless wiretapping scandal. Earlier reports have said that Einstein 3 has the ability to read the content of emails and other messages, and that AT&T has been asked to test the system. (The Obama administration says the "contents" of communications are not shared with the NSA.)
Remember, this all about Progress. It's for your safety guys. The Federal government is just looking out for you.

In more ways than one. :biglaugh:

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
H.R. 645: National Emergency Centers Establishment Act FEMA Camps

SEC. 2. ESTABLISHMENT OF NATIONAL EMERGENCY CENTERS.

(a) In General- In accordance with the requirements of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security shall establish not fewer than 6 national emergency centers on military installations.

(b) Purpose of National Emergency Centers- The purpose of a national emergency center shall be to use existing infrastructure--

(1) to provide temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster; (IE LIKE ECONOMIC COLLAPSE)

(2) to provide centralized locations for the purposes of training and ensuring the coordination of Federal, State, and local first responders;

(3) to provide centralized locations to improve the coordination of preparedness, response, and recovery efforts of government, private, and not-for-profit entities and faith-based organizations; and

(4) to meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security.
Off to FEMA camps the political dissidents like me will go.

If you don't think it can happen you just don't know history and they are banking on that.

Nah, they wouldn't do that us though. We are Americans. :biglaugh:

Just pointing out legalization coming down the tubes.

Intelligent students of history can see this for what it is.

turbolaser4528

Veteran
Your preseptive of where you stand in this world becomes everything, but who really is controling your perspective?

exactly!! :snap out of it:

I guess were all fucked then huh? We the people just need to get strapped up and be able to defend ourselves against any form of tyranny. People!! we are completely vulnerable nowadays, and most Americans are unarmed, have a lot to lose (house, job, car, normal routine, etc.), and believe most, if not all, the media/government tells them.

Soft, weak, uninformed, vulnerable, fearful, dependent, conforming. YEP! exactly the way they want us.\

In times of emergency or "national crisis" which could be anything "our trusted government" comes up with, The United States Army National Guard will come and disarm every1 with armed soldiers just like they did in New Orleans after hurricane Katrina, which I think was just a beta test for "greater" things, and we will be rounded up like dogs.

UNLESS we get off the grid, be self-sufficient in all ways (food, energy, protection, communication, etc.), and unify as a people like our fore-fathers did.

feel free to add to this :)

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
depends on $$$

politics... please. It's all about resources.

Ah ha! Correcto!

The people with money, power, and connections will survive. Our global economy is based on corruption. I'm personally not too worried about all this.

I'm not on here for my own good blabbing all this. I could sit back and watch the fireworks go off, but I've taken a liking to the people on this site. MJ prohibition is a cornerstone fight for our overall greater freedom. My ass is more or less covered.

My question to you would be, is yours?

mad librettist

Veteran
If i wanted to cover my ass with cash, I would turn those MJ laws to my advantage like I did as a kid. Anyone posting big grows up here is doing the same thing: taking advantage of artificial scarcity created by antiquated laws, while avoiding social stigma associated at present only with sellers of other listed drugs. Unless you are black, of course.

But I don't get why white males are complaining. (ones who got personally busted excepted)

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good points. All true.

If there is any silver lining in this, pot growers may come out as kings because we are just about the only individual commercial product producers left in the US.

The people who have the skills to produce something in totalitarian regimes will have value. Others, unfortunately, not so much.

mad librettist

Veteran
you left out beautiful people.

ever notice areas with high cost of living have better looking people on average? Females in particular.

Organnabis

:yes:

KEEP IT CIVIL! For fuck's sake don't talk about violence.

The founders gave us our vote it still means something.

Information not bullets is what the people need.

First off, our country was founded on violence and for good reason. Actually the same reasons it's going to happen again. We are being taxed and ignored. Plus, they are robbing our grandkids....shit they robbed us a long time ago.

Second, if you really believe our vote counts, your delusional.

Third, Information and bullets.

I don't condone violence, but there are times and places for it. The place is the US, the time is coming soon. Trust me, those assholes that run the show, aren't going to take it easy on us and we sure as hell aren't going to back down, well the 10% of us with balls, morals, ethics, and patriotism, at least.

ChronJohn

The founders gave us our vote it still means something.

Our founders gave me my vote, but the prohibitionists took it away. Can't vote with a felony possession charge mane! And until they invent the National Ballot Initiative, our vote doesn't mean shit. To prove it, we have Ron Paul. He's been voted in every year for ages now, and even though he's definitely "the right guy" he can't get jack shit accomplished! Because there's still a few hundred jackasses around him who will take that bribe money (or is it lobbyist dollars? makes no difference) and continue to fuck over the little guy. And the people who make the REAL decisions in this country aren't voted in- they're pre-selected and hand picked. Born with a silver spoon in their mouth etc. Sorry for the cynicism but it's the truth.

nnep

I keep hearing about the 10% of the people with 'balls' type of talk in this thread.

What are you waiting for? You lost the civil war quite some times ago, haven't you had plenty of time to exact your revenge on the yanks? Shit or get off the pot so to speak.

It's that type of talk that leads me to believe everyone getting all riled up, flashing their guns, talking about bloodshed, are either kids who haven't grown up, or uneducated masses that polish their guns while listening to FOX news to tell them how to feel.

The US has been at a political breaking point for decades, when is this revolution actually coming? You guys have been saying 'soon' and 'just you wait' for too long now, it's hard to take you seriously.

Organnabis said:
Second, if you really believe our vote counts, your delusional.

Give me a break. The Government has plenty of room to improve, but it seems that everyone has forgotten how privileged they are to live in such a country, no matter how silly their prohibition laws are.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't condone violence, but there are times and places for it. The place is the US, the time is coming soon.

Sometimes the way I write may come off as inciting. I don't want people running around shooting some one or getting shot because of something they read on this site.

Having said that, believe me I have no doubt where this is all headed. There comes points in times in history where the streets run with blood. I don't doubt we are getting there as each month passes. It deeply saddens me.

FYI, NORAD was conducting war games of planes crashing into buildings on 9/11 before the "attacks".

Wanna guess who was in charge of these games? Our buddy Dick Cheney was sitting in bunker running the show.

[FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1][FONT=arial, helvetica]Agency planned exercise on Sept. 11 built around a plane crashing into a building [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
<!-- SUBHEAD --> [FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1][FONT=arial, helvetica] By John J. Lumpkin, Associated Press [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1][FONT=arial, helvetica] WASHINGTON — In what the government describes as a bizarre coincidence, one U.S. intelligence agency was planning an exercise last Sept. 11 in which an errant aircraft would crash into one of its buildings. But the cause wasn't terrorism -- it was to be a simulated accident. [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1][FONT=arial, helvetica] Officials at the Chantilly, Va.-based National Reconnaissance Office had scheduled an exercise that morning in which a small corporate jet would crash into one of the four towers at the agency's headquarters building after experiencing a mechanical failure. [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Bizarre coincidence indeed, eh? For all the non-military people out there. These are called False Flag Operations. (ie war games). I'm not so sure this is a game I want to play.

It never hurts to question what you have been told by the media. Unless, you are state zombie.

Last edited:

ChronJohn

you left out beautiful people.

ever notice areas with high cost of living have better looking people on average? Females in particular.

that's just natural selection at work. Having lived half my life in the ghetto and half of it in one of the richest parts of the country, I can see social-darwinism at work every day. It's really complicated; generalization doesn't really do the topic of genetics and evolution justice, but I'll give it a shot: Pretty people like other pretty people. Their kids will probably be pretty. Since that person's pretty, they'll probably be popular. Maybe even smart. So they'll get through life pretty easily, and end up with money. Pretty people also like money. It helps them stay pretty and buys all the pretty things around them. They also like being around pretty people. So they congregate in areas where there's both pretty people, and money. And that's how it goes forever and ever. And because I'm actually bored enough to take the time to write all this, I'm going to give myself this smiley: :off2:

and without further ado..
:deadhorse:yikes::beat-dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts