What's new

Penguin's Micro Grow - White Widow & LSD

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Hey penguin!! hows your ladies coming along??
looking forward to updates bro!!!
yeah gavin2511 is right about that, blueberry and cheese are picky with nutes..
take care

Penguin59

Welcome aboard coloradomedical! Here are the photos, as requested.

The White Widow is still powering on. She's been working on her lateral lower branches rather than making herself taller which is good. I'm looking to fill out the screen with those lower branches as soon as possible so i can begin flowering. The LSD girl i transplanted a couple of days ago & i think i may have damaged the root system a little bit because she really hasnt done anything these past 2-3 days. Still looking healthy though so she should get over it soon. Enjoy!

picture.php

picture.php

This one'll be an awesome budding site :)

picture.php

She's getting pretty bushy down below

picture.php

These lower laterals are now getting more light & i'm gonna fill the screen with them

picture.php

These roots have hit the ends of the juice bottle. Now that the plant
knows how much space she has, she should go bananas from now on. Check out how far away from the main stem these roots have traveled!

Penguin

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
haha i told you that white widow would take off penguin :D looks like she's loved the transplanting and just took a few days to get started running!

Penguin59

Haha yeh i know Shroomy she's really hit her stride now & broken a sweat haha. I hope the LSD girl finds her feet soon & takes off too. I've given her fuckloads of room to play with now so there's no excuse lol. Thanks for checking in :)

Penguin

Penguin59

Update:

The plants are looking good! I've just recently decked the walls in white paper in order to reflect the light a bit more. It seems to be working really well.

The White Widow girl is still working on her lateral lower branches which have almost hit the screen. Once that happens, the screen will really start to fill out & i can think about flowering soon. I'm still training the 3 terminal growing tips under the screen to let more tips come up as you can see below.

The LSD girl has FINALLY recovered from me damaging the roots in transplanting. I can see new growth coming & she's stopped sucking the nitrogen out of her lower leaves. She should take off now that she's recovered and has heaps of soil to play with :)

picture.php

picture.php

Going back up to the light!

picture.php

Lower growing tips getting closer to the screen

picture.php

LSD with new growth finally

Enjoy,
Penguin

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
you sir are incredible:)those plants are getting huge!!! I cant wait to see that screen FULL:dance013:
take care

R

redeyesurprise

Was worried you might have had some of the "apple juice"... Looking good my friend! :headbange

Penguin59

Hey BC Chronic! Thanks for the kind words hero. The screen will be full soon enough, she's really taking off now. I really wished i had have moved the plants closer to the lights before i put the screen on but she's getting there.

Wat's going on, redeyesurprise? Haha no i'm fine, the apple juice is safely away to prevent human consumption...even when i'm high & need sugar haha. Keep looking on, boss.

Penguin

Penguin59

Looking good Penguin. How long do you plan to veg? Can't wait to see the screen full of buds!!

Cheers mate! I'm probs gonna veg the White Widow for another couple of weeks at least. I'm not sure how long it'll take to fill up the whole screen. She seems to be growing a little bit slower than i had expected. I was expecting her to be a lot further along by now but i guess i'll just keep doing what i'm doing. She's certainly not sick at all so i have no idea wat's stopping her going bananas lol.

Any ideas on how i could maybe speed up her growth?

Penguin

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
Any ideas on how i could maybe speed up her growth?

Penguin[/quote]

1000W?

Im not sure you can make a plant grow faster per se. Providing her with a healthy environment, an ideal feeding regime, enough light, air, and water will give her everything she needs to grow at her own speed and at her full potential. I think she looks very good, and your doing a bang-up job with her!! I think patience is the name of the game at this point..

gavin2511

plants looking good penguine, nice to see your widow is going strong and your lsd has bucked her ideas up!!
keep it up !

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
These micro grows are interesting. I've got 430W, 600W and 1000W available. I wonder how small a space you can put 1000W in and keep it cool? Lot's of issues to deal with!

Latest posts

Latest posts