What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Peak seeds new releases!

soopy

Veteran
I don't think it is Mike. I reckon someone else has purchased the domain name. Mike was a boutique breeder, that site is full of just random strains
Great point…… I could completely see that, I agree with your assessment and vibe of the site….

Tynehead Tom

That is a fake site. The peak seeds bc in no longer online and went to the legal market. No longer selling seeds.
this is 100% true.
Anyone operating a peak seeds website is a scam. Peak seeds is no more.
In fact there is a large article written about Peak's transition to becoming a legal entity.
If you have a cannabis business license for production or you have a medical referral, you can still buy from them. I haven't looked at thier legal site since that article but it exists. I forget what thier LP is called though.