What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Peach Smell/Taste Strains?

HillBillyAlien

BSC is around on Instagram. I don't know if they are working with the Mota Mortal though but wouldn't hurt to give them a DM.

Good to know that line has the Peach Haze confirmed! I have some F2s from a long ass time ago as well. Been wondering about those.

whats there IG?

Bob Green

I think it was Brazilian Seed Co and maybe Brazilian Seed Company USA as well. I haven't been on IG for a while but they should be easy enough to find.

Terppalooza

I know some people that say amnesia hypro cut smells like peach. personnaly i think some oz kush phenos smell like peach.. i think its in the zz tho..

Ollie

Veteran
Might also wanna check out "Barbara Bud", had some GG4 x Barb rosin from Maroc and it was delicously peachy with a bit of GG4 influence.

browntrout

Veteran
I've only witnessed peach in a few strains, all being landrace. It'd be hard to pinpoint and lock down/improve peach traits starting with some of these landraces.

The Paki lines can be apple/pear in an acidic/acrid way.

However Turkish, Nanda Devi, Kuomani form RSC all showed varying peach aromas, Turkish being most prominent. Some of them were really peachy on the stem rub, but peach tea aromas mixed with others at best near the end.

BearCreekFarms

Might also wanna check out "Barbara Bud", had some GG4 x Barb rosin from Maroc and it was delicously peachy with a bit of GG4 influence.

The barbara bud from HOGG is decidely berry, have run several hundred from seed over the years.

Mota Rebel Genetics has bred a jackie o x apollo 13 that has definite peach phenos, look for the bigger heavily stalked plants, its fairly easy to find. Its called peach juice for reference.

Justkanna

Ive got Bodhi's PeachRom x 88g13hp testers about 3 weeks in veg right now. I cant find much info on the Peach Rom and im so curious.. Peachy cut of Romulan?? Internet says possibly: peach kush x sour d x rom
If anyone can chime in im all ears

HillBillyAlien

Ive got Bodhi's PeachRom x 88g13hp testers about 3 weeks in veg right now. I cant find much info on the Peach Rom and im so curious.. Peachy cut of Romulan?? Internet says possibly: peach kush x sour d x rom
If anyone can chime in im all ears

It’s unknown.

Alien Genetics Peach line is Romulan x NL supposedly.

So either Romulan x NL or peachy pheno of Romulan.

I was hoping for them tester but ended up with something else. Riot seeds is working with it and said its fire so it will probably be released by bodhi in year or so aswell as in riots work!

I got multiple packs of Bodhi's TTNL#6 x Appy because of peach smell reports and the thing yields massive from the looks.

Check out Warlock from Serious Seeds - all the females I found in the pack I grew out had varying amounts of peach, with a couple being extremely peachy..

This is true ^

Last edited:

indagroove

Veteran
It’s unknown.

Alien Genetics Peach line is Romulan x NL supposedly.

So either Romulan x NL or peachy pheno of Romulan.

I was hoping for them tester but ended up with something else. Riot seeds is working with it and said its fire so it will probably be released by bodhi in year or so aswell as in riots work!

There's a guy here who sells rom seeds and crosses. Might check his thread out, and ask him if he's seen any peach phenos..

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=364602

LouieBones

Back in the late 90s I had some NL5 and NL1 and I crunched down on the inbreeding. I cannot remember exactly after F3 it was backcrossed then indeed again. In the end we had a bunch of NL that reaked of peaches.