What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PCK x Panama/Deep Chunk project

kamyo

Veteran
Not much leaf curl on these. The only PDC I had was a male, so he was only good for pollen. Have some more PDC coming, as well as Fem PCK. I think I'll probably work on a version 2 of this cross with different parents. I'll be able to do a bit more selection.

There's of course the option of F2s from this original F1 cross, but I don't think I'll do that yet.

kamyo

Veteran
A little update on these. Overall, I like the cross but wasn't impressed as much as I'd hoped. Planned on redoing it, but had issues with germing my PanamaDC stock. So I'll run some more F1s and cross a good looking male to some of the moms I have.

Here's #10 dry. She grew the most compact and indica-ish. But I should have taken her longer. At 8-9 weeks, she's pretty speedy.
picture.php

And here's #3. Just cut her today, but took this tester a few days ago. Very happy weed. Extra few days should help make it a little sleepier. She went about 9.5 weeks, maybe slightly longer.
picture.php

kamyo

Veteran
So this project is surprisingly still going on. Ended up making some F2s, then F3, then different F2s with the remaining ~10 F1s.

Then found a PCK male I thought was pretty cool. I'll dig up a picture of him if I can find it.

Ran more PanamaDC and found this girl. She smells wonderful. Lemony incense, and super sticky. She's a great smoke, and I still haven't really dialed her in.
PXL_20220725_082113543.jpg

Then redid the cross using the PDC girl and PCK male. Also pollinated a couple of other PDC that were nice, but not my favorite.

Here are some girls from that recent PDK run.
PXL_20220817_002204802.jpg
PXL_20220815_083608147.jpg

Next step is probably going to be using a different PCK male. I found another that looks like he'll probably pass on more color based on my experience with males with that expression before.

davidepulpeiro

Así que este proyecto sorprendentemente sigue en marcha. Terminé haciendo algunos F2, luego F3, luego diferentes F2 con los ~10 F1 restantes.

Luego encontré un macho PCK que pensé que era genial. Voy a desenterrar una foto de él si puedo encontrarlo.

Corrí más PanamaDC y encontré a esta chica. Ella huele maravilloso. Incienso alimonado, y súper pegajoso. Es una gran fumadora, y todavía no la he marcado.
View attachment 18745623
Luego rehizo el cruce usando la chica PDC y el hombre PCK. También polinicé un par de otros PDC que eran buenos, pero no mis favoritos.

Aquí hay algunas chicas de esa carrera reciente de PDK.
View attachment 18745621 View attachment 18745622

El siguiente paso probablemente será usar un macho PCK diferente. Encontré otro que parece que probablemente transmitirá más color según mi experiencia anterior con hombres con esa expresión.
Y tengo semillas deep chunk f15 hechas en exterior este año...¿A ti te quedan semillas de este cruce que dijiste(Luego rehizo el cruce usando la chica PDC y el hombre PCK?

kamyo

Veteran
I have some F2s from the original PDC x PCK cross, and I still have the original parents from the latest cross (I keep 2 PanamaDC moms and currently 2 PCK males). Plus, some Deep Chunk I picked up from Meduser (Woodhorse Seeds). I don't know if it was his repro or just some stock he had. They're in veg now and looking really nice. Huge leaves.

Latest posts

Latest posts