Diary PCBuds mini-grow

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah,
I've been there.
I'm doing all that.

View attachment 18844344 View attachment 18844345 View attachment 18844346 View attachment 18844347 View attachment 18844348 View attachment 18844349 View attachment 18844350 View attachment 18844351 View attachment 18844352 View attachment 18844353

I see you jumped right in. Cool stuff! No holy smoke yet?

PCBuds

I see you jumped right in. Cool stuff! No holy smoke yet?

I jumped in years ago.

20210824_003631.jpg
20190623-192258.jpg

goingrey

Nice to see you around PCBuds!

Ebike huh. Bet they are great fun. Must feel like being in good shape. :D

I doubt having the madder in the same pot as your pot is an issue but cannabis is an accumulator of whatever is in the soil so who knows..

PCBuds

Nice to see you around PCBuds!

Ebike huh. Bet they are great fun. Must feel like being in good shape. :D

Not really.
I didn't hook up my PAS sensor and I just use the throttle.
Pedaling is for suckers. 😂

I doubt having the madder in the same pot as your pot is an issue but cannabis is an accumulator of whatever is in the soil so who knows..

Yeah, that's what I'm wondering about.
The madder is removed now and it's just the roots remaining that will have time to decompose with the springtails doing their thing.

So I'm wondering if the "toxins" that are in the roots will decompose along with everything else?
Or will the toxins get into everything including my springtails?

I suspect that being as the "toxins" are organic and created by the plant, that they may decompose naturally given enough time?

Perhaps the springtails and the other things in the rhizosphere will reduce the toxins to their basic elements?

goingrey

Pedaling is for suckers. 😂
Well call me Chupa Chups because my bikes don't have a motor at all. :D The goal is to not get an eBike until I turn 60. I see the value and fun but trying to stay fit..

So I'm wondering if the "toxins" that are in the roots will decompose along with everything else?
Or will the toxins get into everything including my springtails?

I suspect that being as the "toxins" are organic and created by the plant, that they may decompose naturally given enough time?

Perhaps the springtails and the other things in the rhizosphere will reduce the toxins to their basic elements?
Oh for sure the springtails will get the toxins if they eat the roots. Might not be toxic for them but could be, who knows.

Seems like the roots have been used as medicine too for a variety of ailments but not anymore due to carcinogenicity concerns so maybe more a case of not good for you than immediately deadly.

PCBuds

Well call me Chupa Chups because my bikes don't have a motor at all. :D The goal is to not get an eBike until I turn 60. I see the value and fun but trying to stay fit..

Well, I'm 58 so just a couple of years early.
I'm used to motorcycles.
I had a 1982 Honda XR200R

Screenshot_20230522-143004_DuckDuckGo.jpg

And a 1983 Honda 550 Nighthawk

Screenshot_20230522-143224_DuckDuckGo.jpg

(Not my pictures, but they were exactly the same.)

They had no pedals.
If they did, I wouldn't have used them.
They had a throttle. Lol

Oh for sure the springtails will get the toxins if they eat the roots. Might not be toxic for them but could be, who knows.

Seems like the roots have been used as medicine too for a variety of ailments but not anymore due to carcinogenicity concerns so maybe more a case of not good for you than immediately deadly.

OK, well that's good news.

I'm willing to bet that the toxins are biodegradable.
It's not like they are contaminated with heavy metals or man-made non-organic crap or radioactivity.

Nature made the toxin.
Nature should be able to digest it.

I figure that my planter should be good to go by September or October when I start my next plant.

It would be a shame to throw out the contents of my planter.
I named every springtail in the planter.
Thousands upon thousands of names.
I would hate to kill them.
They are my pets. 😂

goingrey

Well, I'm 58 so just a couple of years early.
I'm used to motorcycles.
I had a 1982 Honda XR200R

View attachment 18845112

And a 1983 Honda 550 Nighthawk

View attachment 18845113

(Not my pictures, but they were exactly the same.)

They had no pedals.
If they did, I wouldn't have used them.
They had a throttle. Lol

OK, well that's good news.

I'm willing to bet that the toxins are biodegradable.
It's not like they are contaminated with heavy metals or man-made non-organic crap or radioactivity.

Nature made the toxin.
Nature should be able to digest it.

I figure that my planter should be good to go by September or October when I start my next plant.

It would be a shame to throw out the contents of my planter.
I named every springtail in the planter.
Thousands upon thousands of names.
I would hate to kill them.
They are my pets. 😂
Found this paper about a different toxic plant. Very limited absorption until eventually gets fully composted. Probably something similar would be the case for you..

Ca++

I see you have one of them kunteng 9 fets to :)

It's like having bionic legs, if you do pedal. I just carry 5ah for a quick squirt. Still using a saddle, not a seat :)
Looks nicely finished. The fat tyres are now quite easy to get to. It's just the batteries they discontinue regularly, but the cells inside are standard stuff. They can be rebuilt.
I think more people should give it a go. MC riders are usually surprised something so light is so quick. It got me from behind a desk, when I couldn't of managed a normal bike. Even now, that quick squirt to get up a hill is invaluable. Just to keep above 15mph, so I'm making progress.

I look upon people with no battery, as the poor lolol

Latest posts

Latest posts