What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary PCBuds mini-grow

PCBuds

She's looking good 👍🏻,..

IMG_20220821_063747.jpg

PCBuds

Did the other one make it?

No, I churned it under and moved the surviving plant to the middle of the planter.

IMG_20220823_160548.jpg

That dead sprout was quite interesting.
She sprouted normally but then got transplanted into the planter at 3200 PPM. But instead of dying, she just went dormant for 3 days. Then I put her back in clean water and she started growing again, but sideways.
Then I replanted her and she did fine, even after I uncovered the tap root for pictures. She sprouted above surface normally along with the other sprout.

Then everything stopped and she croaked.
I dunno 🤷 .

I think she got too many metals from the 3200 PPM planter and it screwed up her internal compass.
Then she got scoliosis. Lol

piramidon

recidivist icmag - OUT-ist convins - microgrower
Veteran
This week (tuesday) I planted the outdoor in their final place:
plantate.jpg

From top to bottom are Purple Bud, Wappa and Double Gum.
Few minutes later a storm struck and my girls passed the endurance test, lucky I was cautious and made them a 20cm drainage layer of rocks, pebbles and sand... Picture taken just after midnight when storm settled a bit:
potop.jpg

Next morning they were fine and happy... :good:

piramidon

Veteran
Do your plants get any direct sunlight in that trench ?
Yeap, minimum 6 hours, from 9am to 3pm. When all four are fully bathed in sunlight, head to toes.
Speaking of four, I don't know what's happening with the other DGum, it just does'n't show any sign sexing even today...

piramidon

Veteran
Nice Bud, it's 44 inches already.. :LOL:

I've took out the 4th plant, the DGum that don't show it's sex, just got 4 clones from and buried it deep, actually the root it is in horizontal position now (the shape of former pot) and I've bent the stem so it comes out vertically.
I should expect a lot of roots from this one :biggrin:
4out.jpg

Picture taken at 10am, looks like the sun lowered a bit (it does every day) and I also added extra height to the east side of the trench, but overall they still have a minimum of 6 hours of direct sunlight head to toes, partially going up to 10h.
I mean partially like when only the top or a side of the plant is taking sun..
In case you wonder, the trench is oriented (longitudinally) on the SE - NW line. :tiphat:

PCBuds

I think that you should paint your trench white or line it with Panda Film.

And spread your trench open at the top like a flower to let the light in 🌞

Screenshot_20220827-202519_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20220827-202706_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts