What's new

pc grow case easy ryder finished...

thats the same bud shot from the pc case companies website , its also on youtube..seems like your spamming here, 300+ bills for a gutted p.c with about 15 bucks worth of cfl is out rite nuts. im weary of your post

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
wsup ebp123 u got any old or new grows going atm.

cuz thouse last 2 looked out of this world. extremely beautiful plants U have/had there. that easy ryder looked very very nice and dense.

Leviathan

im a little skeptical when i see pics on this thread that are on youtube and online at the place that sells theese things but of your photos that look original your plants look great, so 78 days for your auto ak...looks fantastic i must say. u should look into fast blast seeds from afro pips , they have them at attitude, there suppossed to go 12 12 from seed and be done inside of 55 days with an improved yeild over most autos. great work, makes me rethink about getting a pc like this, uber stealth-

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
i can see through the fan to the wall behind it in that 4th picture. how do you deal with light leaks? i mean doesnt seem very stealth to have abright white light blasting out the b ack of a pc case.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
so why grow in it? thats hardly what i call stealth. maybe you guys use a different dictionary than i do? one where stealth means obvious.

Strangely

I guess that's only a factor (stealth wise) when it's dark and the only visitors that are in there in the dark have their minds on other things right eb?!!

(add your own premature ejaculation joke!)

Good work seeing it through to the end mate!

microgram

most pc have light leeks, ive yet to see one without it.

You have now :D. ;). No visible light when the case is on or off. The only light that I let leak from my case is through the front green LED so that I know exactly when it turns on, down the the second.

Props to the amazing grow though, Love it. Looks fucking fantastic. I need to pump out results like that.
How long of veg did you have before flower?

ebp123

I live with some christian fundamentalist roommates who leave me alone for the most part, unless they are trying to save my soul from eternal hell. They never come into my room, so some light leaks are not a problem for me and could be easily fixed if it was a problem.

Everyone's situation is different and require different levels of stealth. For me, this setup is perfect.

yesman

Hey ebp,

I've had your orange kush grow as one of my youtube favorites for a few months now. I just tried to add the 420th comment, but the country I'm currently in restricts me without an identity verification.

Anyway, a pleasant surprise to find some pics of that grow in this thread. Nice one, indeed.

Your video was one of a couple micro grows that inspired me to try a pc box. I'm gathering equipment now to make my own. I have very little space in my place, but fortunately I rarely ever have an unwanted visitor (repair man, gas man, etc.). However, were I to be busted, my ass would be in a sling and I would be headed nowhere fun.

Which leads me to my question, as the above poster asked:

How do you deal with the issue of smell?

I don't see any filters and I've read that easy ryder plants give off some serious funk. How do you keep your fundie friends from finding out?

Also, how's the easy ryder high? Is it strong? I have very little experience with "known" strains, but I love sativa and can't wait to get my hands on some AK-47.

Thanks for your help!

ebp123

Hey ebp,

I've had your orange kush grow as one of my youtube favorites for a few months now. I just tried to add the 420th comment, but the country I'm currently in restricts me without an identity verification.

Anyway, a pleasant surprise to find some pics of that grow in this thread. Nice one, indeed.

Your video was one of a couple micro grows that inspired me to try a pc box. I'm gathering equipment now to make my own. I have very little space in my place, but fortunately I rarely ever have an unwanted visitor (repair man, gas man, etc.). However, were I to be busted, my ass would be in a sling and I would be headed nowhere fun.

Which leads me to my question, as the above poster asked:

How do you deal with the issue of smell?

I don't see any filters and I've read that easy ryder plants give off some serious funk. How do you keep your fundie friends from finding out?

Also, how's the easy ryder high? Is it strong? I have very little experience with "known" strains, but I love sativa and can't wait to get my hands on some AK-47.

Thanks for your help!

I do use odor absorbing gel which i place outside of the exhaust fan which actually absorbs ANY smell nearby. Its called ona odor block. I also use an AC filter which are used in AC units so the air passes through them and they make the air smell fresh. I put a small section of the filter over the outside of the exhaust fan so the air passes through it and kills off any marijuana smell. Just be careful not to restrict airflow too much or it will get hot.

Another really top dollar way to go is to buy odor eliminating CFLs which are used in pig farms and dog pounds to kill smell. If you use four of these in ur pc grow case it will be more than enough to eliminate odor. Ive heard that it may make your harvest nearly odorless also, which may be good for you or not....the only thing is they cost a tid bit more than average bulbs.

I let this plant go to where the trichomes were all darkish amber color and it was an incredible narcotic like high...sorta like a pain pill, but different. I smoked a nice size joint per session. If u want a good sativa high try some durban poison... If u get the real deal ur in for a treat.

L8tr

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
I had a blast with my easy-ryder..
d1ndio0-if you use a mixed spectrum with cfl's, your plant will be happier..
my case cost alot to build but it was FUN!!
take care

ebp123

Is there a big problem If I grow the easy ryder with flowering lights from seed to bud ?!?

If you use 2400k-3000k for veg your seedlings will stretch and fall over, i've tried it. You need either 5000k or 6500k until the plant begins to flower. Just go to walmart and look at the back of the CFL box, it will tell you.

It's best to just build a PC box on your own so it will be low on cost. Everything can all be found free or for a cheap price.