What's new

pc grow case easy ryder finished...

ebp123

Finished my 5th pc stealth grow the other day (lowryder#2/ak47 (easy ryder))

Im wanting to do a stealth speaker grow for this next go around, and was wondering where to buy the speaker boxes online? I'll build it myself this time....i bought my grow case from www.pcgrowcase.com because i wanted to start right away, but was a real good investment.

Attachments

• forum1.jpg
    forum1.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 17
  • forum2.jpg
    forum2.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 19
  • forum3.jpg
    forum3.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 17
  • forum4.jpg
    forum4.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 18

Kuroth

Finished my 5th pc stealth grow the other day (lowryder#2/ak47 (easy ryder))

Im wanting to do a stealth speaker grow for this next go around, and was wondering where to buy the speaker boxes online? I'll build it myself this time....i bought my grow case from www.pcgrowcase.com because i wanted to start right away, but was a real good investment.

Damn sweet ebp123... Can you tell me more details about your complete setup(soil, lights, Nutes..etc.etc).. Also in the small PC Micro world and using Autos, have you ever tried LST or do you just go for one big Bug??? I need all your advise and Info as you are my hero... :laughing:

dlusion

Beautiful crop, man. What wattage CFL bulb(s) are you using? Did you buy your seeds? If so, from where?

ebp123

Damn sweet ebp123... Can you tell me more details about your complete setup(soil, lights, Nutes..etc.etc).. Also in the small PC Micro world and using Autos, have you ever tried LST or do you just go for one big Bug??? I need all your advise and Info as you are my hero... :laughing:

I use fox farm ocean forest soil and earth juice organic fertilizer (bloom and veg)

4 2400k 26w bulbs for flower and 4 6500k 26w bulbs for veg.

I've grown orange kush in my box and LST'd it...here are some pics

I used some miracle grow soil and hydroponic fertilizer for orange kush...didnt really know what i was doing, but turned out alright.

Im convinced you can grow anything in a pc case using an LST shelf and get an average of about ~1 ounce per grow.

Attachments

• lst6.jpg
    lst6.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 18
  • lst7.jpg
    lst7.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 15
  • lst4.jpg
    lst4.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 14

ebp123

What's been your average yield from the first 4 grows? If you ever do a grow journal I'm in.

i didnt really know what i was doing when i first started and only got 10g off lowryder #1, but now i've been getting closer to an ounce per plant with these hybridized auto flowering plants such as easy ryder. Im sure i will average more once i get more experience.

TheTon

Hey man, just had to drop in and comment on the great looking plants. Amazing work! I do have one question though, what size container is that? I'm looking to re-pot my little lovelies and that container seems like it would fit nicely in my box.

Nice! Haha you messed with me on the first picture, I could only see one small cfl and that huge bud and thought.. no way!!! But you have cleared that up saying you used 104w, still great results!

As for the speaker, old ones can be found for free and gutted. I had a speaker case I kept for probably 10 years and was funny I kept it cause I guess she knew her real purpose before I did. Making one would probably be just as easy though since they are hard to find a good size.

Kuroth

How old are the Plants in your first Pic??? How many days did it take the leasy ryder to get to this point in your setup?

Thanks!

Hazy Lady

Prom Night Dumpster Baby
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i didnt really know what i was doing when i first started and only got 10g off lowryder #1, but now i've been getting closer to an ounce per plant with these hybridized auto flowering plants such as easy ryder. Im sure i will average more once i get more experience.
This will inspire many micro - grows, good luck for your future grows :joint:

S

semperfi8548

Is one of the fans in your pc grow case an intake and the other an exhaust? Or are the both exhausts?

-Thanks

Very impressive grow by the way.

ebp123

Is one of the fans in your pc grow case an intake and the other an exhaust? Or are the both exhausts?

-Thanks

Very impressive grow by the way.

the top fan closest to the lights blows the hot air out while the fan below it sucks air in...works really well for keeping temps around 75.

Latest posts

Latest posts