What's new

PC Case Growers Club

U

UBER21

Here is my seedling of chemdog dd at about a week from sprout on 12/12 using a 70w hps..........2 intake fans and 1 exhaust.............cooler master pc tower.....

E

Empathy

Hehe ill be joining you all very soon :)! but its only gonna be for my mother plants!

Emps

RudieJ

For one of my PCs, the carbon scrubber takes care of the light proofing on the exhaust. On my current PC grow, there is a box that makes a right angle with any light that escapes the exhaust and is non-reflective on the inside. Any escaping light is absorbed or simply reflected back into the cabinet.

frozengreen911

does anyone have an internal solution to light proofing? i do not want to have abunch of random crap attached to the outside of the PC case that would look suspicious

RudieJ

the same kind of thing can work on the inside... just as long as air can be sucked through the trap and right angles are made to where light can't be reflected out, you'll be set

b10narybud

Nice lookin PC Kid. How'd you light proof and get all the things in the back so nicely? maybe you have a better method than i did. Hows your temps run with the HPS and how much did it run you? any grows yet? I'm curious to how it'll yield for you.

NICE LOOKIN CASE!!

Keep it green

ripOG

Hey fellow PC growers, I'm in. :wave:

It's a work in progress. I'll be running 4 42W bulbs above a glass heat shield with 1 110 cfm fan blowing out the top above the lights, another out the bottom with a filter, and another in the side as an intake.

Once it's light proofed I'll be adding these babies. Chrystal (top), GS (bottom left), and Mandala HB (2 on bottom right).

Peace.

RudieJ

Hey! Just an update, my plant started to show sex this week!

Drop by the thread in my signature and have a look.

Mr~SCROG

ripOG said:
Hey fellow PC growers, I'm in. :wave:

It's a work in progress. I'll be running 4 42W bulbs above a glass heat shield with 1 110 cfm fan blowing out the top above the lights, another out the bottom with a filter, and another in the side as an intake.

Once it's light proofed I'll be adding these babies. Chrystal (top), GS (bottom left), and Mandala HB (2 on bottom right).

Peace.

thats a sick looking case man, how tall is it?

K

kidkannabis

:wave: Been a while since my 1st post on the PC CGC....so here it is...
Today is day 12 flowering for Plant A, and day 17 flowering for Plant B, both 50 days since they broke soil.... I took the pics this AM after a good LST session....

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Never got around to posting here so here's my first attempt. I probably waited too long but I switched to 12/12 a couple of days ago.

:rasta:

T

trem0lo

I don't know if this info has been posted yet, but I thought it would be helpful for those who don't want to deal with wiring their fans and want a handy power source for them.

Most computer cases come with a Power Supply Unit (PSU) but need the proper connection to the motherboard in order to start properly. But did you know you can jump a PSU safely with just a paperclip?

http://www.overclock.net/faqs/96712-how-jump-start-power-supply-psu.html

Super easy. What you are doing is basically connecting the "PSU start" wire with a ground wire. I did it recently while I was testing a PSU and it is perfectly safe. Even if your PSU is very old, as long as it's ATX standard the wires will be the same no matter what the color.

Happy jumping!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts