What's new

passive plant killer

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
finished the reflectix and taping except for the door, which i have built and have half installed. i will still have to install gasket material around it.

outside temp is 91 right now and the temp in the room is 82. this is with five ac openings and the door opening all open.

i didn't see the 1 awg, thanks, i think i will go ahead and get that. i will get three 166 ft lengths from it. that should do it.

it's .22 lbs per linear ft so all three at .66 lbs per ft. 80 ft suspended would weigh about 52 lbs. that's pretty heavy and the hardware would probably cost more than conduit. i can get all three lines in a piece of 1.5" conduit.

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
disciple, i can pass a 1/8 bit through all of mine before drilling.

i'm going to lowes now and will check on a more industrial alternative.

i'll be back!

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
this is designed for the 3/8" od poly line and 1/4 pipe thread.

it will fit and thread into the 7/16" hole that a valve stem uses.

through a bucket 70-90 mil you don't have enough material to tap it, but if you use the amazing goop on the threads inside it shouldn't leak.

i say shouldn't because i haven't tried it yet.

i have drilled and tapped a manifold for them. a standard 1/4 pipe tap into schedule 40 pvc works great. slap on a little teflon tape and it's a tight seal that will take pressure.

Last edited:

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
Damn man! 5 window shakers? That is one way to go about it..

hey, Veg N Out! welcome to the show that never ends!

i've run them all for about an hour each. they are very quiet, especially on the low fan setting. on that setting the air goes all the way across the ceiling and down the other wall and back across the floor.

they are grouped over where the plants will be. and the lights.

they are nice little ac's. 8k btu each. closed vent capability.

Sqydro

awesome thread mate i cant keep up! its like a quality story were the plot keeps changing lol

would u make any new changes in the future or are u have with the PPKs u run now? im thinkin of a few coco mother ppks just to get me used to them and they maybe run a few perp like u did at start

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
awesome thread mate i cant keep up! its like a quality story were the plot keeps changing lol

would u make any new changes in the future or are u have with the PPKs u run now? im thinkin of a few coco mother ppks just to get me used to them and they maybe run a few perp like u did at start

thanks, sqydro!

well, the principles of how it works are the same no matter what size or shape of container or type of plumbing you use. i'm about to assemble a little different plumbing than you have seen here before but it's only to make my work easier and not to improve performance so much.

i think these changes will enhance production though because they will give me better access to the plants to shape and train them.

pics in a few days.

for mothers you usually are not trying to get a lot of fast growth so a simple sub-irrigation system would keep them alive indefinitely. using flo's and weak nutes. i'm going to have to build one now myself.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Gone for a couple weeks and this party turns into a Home Depot, DIY electrical workshop.. shish! Your new diggs are progressing D9, hope you covered your cannabis needs before you departed your last venue. Wish I had the space too.

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
Gone for a couple weeks and this party turns into a Home Depot, DIY electrical workshop.. shish! Your new diggs are progressing D9, hope you covered your cannabis needs before you departed your last venue. Wish I had the space too.

yep, i have my cannabis needs covered very nicely, thank you! i got 3/4lb purple nukush, and a half each of "the dope" and "sour13", plus assorted remnants and samples. i think the mrs and i can hold out another 3 months. 8 zips bubble and a lb of dry sieve. i think we can make it.

how's your present grow doing?

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
trenching wire today, have knocked a hole through the wall from the panel to the outside.

this wire is huge! it is too large to connect to the neutral bar in the house panel and to the 100 amp breaker that will go there.

any suggestions?

Latest posts

Latest posts