What's new

Passenger beheaded on Canada bus

S

ScrogHog

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7535840.stm

Passenger beheaded on Canada bus

Police say they do not know what may have provoked the attack
A man on a Greyhound bus travelling across the Canadian Prairies has killed and decapitated a fellow passenger.
An eyewitness said the victim was stabbed 50 or 60 times by the man sitting next to him, who then severed his head with a large knife.
The driver pulled over and passengers fled from the bus, bracing the door to keep the attacker inside.
A 40-year-old man was arrested after a stand-off lasting several hours and remains in police custody.
The bus, with 37 passengers and a driver aboard, was travelling from Edmonton, Alberta, to Winnipeg, Manitoba.
"All of a sudden, we all heard this scream, this bloodcurdling scream," passenger Garnet Caton told CBC television.
"The attacker was standing up right over the top of the guy with a large hunting knife - a survival, Rambo knife - holding the guy and continually stabbing him... in the chest area," Mr Caton added.
'Like a robot'

Bus passenger describes the attack

The attack continued as passengers fled the bus and waited for police on a desolate stretch of the TransCanada Highway near Portage la Prairie, Manitoba.
Mr Caton, the bus driver and a trucker who had stopped at the scene boarded the vehicle to see if the victim was still alive.
"When we came back on the bus... he was cutting the guy's head off and pretty much gutting him up," Mr Caton said.
The attacker ran at them, Mr Caton said, and they ran out of the bus, holding the door shut to prevent him getting out.
"He calmly walks up to the front [of the bus] with the head in his hand and the knife and just calmly stares at us and drops the head right in front of us," Mr Caton said.
"There was no rage in him ... It was just like he was a robot or something," he added.

A 40-year-old man was arrested by police at around 0100 (0700 GMT) on Wednesday night, Royal Canadian Mounted Police Sgt Steve Colwell told reporters.
He said that police apprehended the suspect after a confrontation lasting several hours when the man broke a bus window and tried to escape.
The man has not yet been charged, Sgt Colwell said, adding that he could release no further information on the investigation.
The RCMP have not identified the suspect or the victim.
When the attacker tried to drive the bus away, the driver disabled the vehicle.
"Some people were puking, some people were crying, other people were in shock ... everybody was running, screaming off the bus," Mr Caton said.
Sgt Colwell said the "brave" behaviour of the passengers and driver probably prevented anyone else from being hurt.
Other passengers said that the attacker and his victim were sitting at the back of the bus and the victim, described as around 20 years old, was listening to music through headphones.
The attack appeared to be unprovoked and it is thought the killer did not know his victim.
The passengers have been taken to a hotel in Brandon, Manitoba, and are being given crisis counselling.

This is just unreal maybe if they werent busy arresting 1 million potheads they could take 1 of the guys off the road. Can you say metal detectors before you get on every bus now?

Last edited:

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
holy shit......this fuc.er must have watched too many beheading videos on the internet...imo

royally fuc..ed up......man I feel horrible......since when I was in my twenties...I used to travel all over USA on a greyhound.....smoking weed and just kicking it with the chicks travelling from one place to another

I don't know what this world has come to if some shit like this happens...in Canada

S

ScrogHog

southflorida said:
holy shit......this fuc.er must have watched too many beheading videos on the internet...imo

royally fuc..ed up......man I feel horrible......since when I was in my twenties...I used to travel all over USA on a greyhound.....smoking weed and just kicking it with the chicks travelling from one place to another

I don't know what this world has come to if some shit like this happens...in Canada

For real i have slept on a greyhound bus many times for hours stop after stop. Never did i think i would have to worry about some guy getting on my bus and deciding he wanted to kill me.

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
ScrogHog said:
For real i have slept on a greyhound bus many times for hours stop after stop. Never did i think i would have to worry about some guy getting on my bus and deciding he wanted to kill me.

I traveled for a total of at least 700 hours in my life on greyhound buses....about a month living in them greyhound buses

and never...ever...anything close to something like this

guess its one of those *shit happens* moments...thank God we weren't on that fuc..ing race bro

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
As i presumed.....it is a case of the flip-top head syndrome that is prominent in Canada.

G

geminibud

i heard the kid was bumping rap real loud on his earphones.........weird

ConceptOfSleep

Clarence said:
As i presumed.....it is a case of the flip-top head syndrome that is prominent in Canada.
:laughing:

Haha yeah...He was just trying to make him more true to the South Park representation of Canadians.... Gotta be PC these days and everyting...

"Im not your Buddy GUY!!!" lol

All joking aside, this is a more than fucked up situation....The man who did this obviously has some SERIOUS mental health issues. People dont behead other people in a robotic fashion (or any fashoin for that matter) without having a serious screw loose

:joint:

Last edited:

Tokermon

that's fucking horrible, sawing some youngsters head off, that's like the worst thing you can do. you'd think the gag reflex would kick in, he must be seriously fucked in the head and have no emotions. lets hope the victim died before that happened. the killer should get his head sawn off see how how he likes it.

Last edited:

ConceptOfSleep

geminibud said:
canada doesn't have the death penalty?????

Wow.... Thats upsetting to read...

Im not really for or against the death penalty, but people like this crazy fucker dont deserve the privilege of being alive... When you behead an innocent passenger on a bus you loose all of your rights to life...

I will be extremely irritated if this "person" is allowed to ever roam free...I have the unnerving feeling that they will be using an insanity defense and they'll stick him in some Mental Health Institution and in a few years say "he's all better now" and let him walk right on outta there....

Im praying Im wrong, and this motherfucker is put away forever. This man's actions rank among some of the most vicious and brutal I have ever heard...

Ok Im done ranting about this sick fuck....

U

ureapwhatusow

Source: Canada Daily News

By C. Alyx

New facts have come to light in the Canadian Greyhound Beheading. Several witness recall the victim and assaillant arguing about the leading cause of global warming.

luciano28

ureapwhatusow said:
Source: Canada Daily News

By C. Alyx

New facts have come to light in the Canadian Greyhound Beheading. Several witness recall the victim and assaillant arguing about the leading cause of global warming.

:muahaha:

Im off to dust some hermies :laughing:

del...

here's a list of the countries that kill their own by lawful decree:
<link removed but available by request>

Afghanistan
Antigua and Barbuda
Bahamas
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Barbados
Belarus