What's new

Parents

My mom just died. It was quick and painless and she was il enough to want to die. A good woman. Dad passed a few years back so I´m now the oldest in the family.

Her passing changed the whole world.

If you can, be grateful it was quick, When I was very young I had an aunt had a that long, painful slow spin to death from cancer. It wasn't pretty & the family suffered.
Prayers to your family.
bruce

Max Yields

We don't know each other, but I feel your pain enough to send you my condolences. May you soon recover from such a great loss.
Best wishes to you & your family.

Piel

Veteran
The weird thing is that now I´m the oldest male in our family -Mom and Dad used to be the grownups but I guess I have to start wearing "the boots".

Hope they fit.

Being +50 is very, very, strange.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
my condolences piel

events like this turn life upside down..

you dont have to wear the boots but it is natural to, its comforting in a very strange way knowing your next on the conveyor belt out of this world,,

sending all positive karma buddy :friends:

Piel

Veteran
my condolences piel

events like this turn life upside down..

you dont have to wear the boots but it is natural to, its comforting in a very strange way knowing your next on the conveyor belt out of this world,,

sending all positive karma buddy :friends:

Thanks man. Hope it´s me next time and not nyone younger -my brother died at 15 and that still hurts badly.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I'm so sorry I missed this Piel, you have my heartfelt condolences. lost my dad in '99 & mom passed in '09, I miss her dearly and still find myself in tears from time to time. I hope the pain of your losing your mom passes quickly bro, you'll be in my prayers.

Piel

Veteran
We had Mom´s funeral last Saturday so I have some closure now. Every now and then I´m picking up the phone to call her though and that just feels sad.

Time will heal though.