What's new

PARANOID EBB N FLOW GDP GROW!

pumpkin2006

*bump* w/ updates?

Really looking good, just wondering what it looks like now.... or has it not been a week yet... :chin:

Also, whats the space that those are taking up? 4'x8'?

G

i have a feelin he's gonna be battling budrot. AN is known for making such dense fat colas that its almost impossible to have a crop without significant loss from budrot. kinda like a blessing and a curse

MadCow

I dont think hes gonna have a problem with budrot. AN does make some great products regardless of what most people think and it can make some fat colas but I can say for sure being an AN user myself that Ive yet to have this problem. Good job Mr. Parinoid.

G

|\|!tr0u$ said:
i have a feelin he's gonna be battling budrot. AN is known for making such dense fat colas that its almost impossible to have a crop without significant loss from budrot. kinda like a blessing and a curse

who do you know that has gotten budrot from using AN nutes? impossible to have a crop w/o budrot? what are you talking about?

hilldweller

I agree with senseless light proofing is essential for buckets that allow light, white ect.... I would also have built the buckets farther apart for sure. I think that everything else looks great.What kind of nutes are in effect. :headbange

MID TOWN

|\|!tr0u$ said:

That's a load of crap.The results that AN gives can be obtained with any other nute for less the 1/2 the price. The only thing realy known for causing rot due to dense nugs is bushmaster. Other than that it has to do with strain and humidity.

Blaze- your friends plants are looking amazing, he should have a nice harvest soon. let's see some updates before they get chopped. :rasta:

G

MID TOWN said:
That's a load of crap.The results that AN gives can be obtained with any other nute for less the 1/2 the price.

what nutes you use?

G

casualsmoke said:
who do you know that has gotten budrot from using AN nutes? impossible to have a crop w/o budrot? what are you talking about?
MID TOWN said:
That's a load of crap.The results that AN gives can be obtained with any other nute for less the 1/2 the price. The only thing realy known for causing rot due to dense nugs is bushmaster. Other than that it has to do with strain and humidity.
:muahaha:
someone needs to fix their sarcasm detectors :bashhead:
MID TOWN said:
The only thing realy known for causing rot due to dense nugs is bushmaster.
lmfao

N

Neptune

I heard Advanced Nutrients will make you have riches beyiond your wildest imagination...
so rich, in fact, that you will quickly be a Connisuer of fine wine, cigars, and women.

...Who's escalade is that?

<3 4 /\/1tr0u5

pumpkin2006

Neptune said:
I heard Advanced Nutrients will make you have riches beyiond your wildest imagination...
so rich, in fact, that you will quickly be a Connisuer of fine wine, cigars, and women.

<3 4 /\/1tr0u5

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

That was great.

G

Neptune said:

<3 4 /\/1tr0u5

DAMN you are right!!!
they should come out with a product named Connisuer that caters to the more sophisticated grower