What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Papau New Guinea offerings?

Ol'_Haze_Nut

Here's one of my 3 PNG from Cryptic Labs (via Proseeds), planted mid-March '22, light dep. starting May 31, and all harvested late Oct. to mid Nov. (21-23 wks @ 11/13). 1 gal pots for the duration after being sprouted indoors in earth plugs, moved outdoors for some greenhouse (w/supplemental led) but mostly direct sun for veg and flower. Light organic fertilizer @ early to mid flower. Plants were selectively seeded on all but 2 top most branches. Considering they were root-cramped and produced seed, they fared fine except for yield. The resin is thick w/large heads.
All 3 looked/grew similar and had the same distinctive light fruity/floral nose w/underlying hashi-ness to varying degrees. Still curing, but early samples gave me a well above average energetic & psychoactive high. Recommended if you have the patience.
Pics are from July 17, Aug. 20, Sept. 30 and a couple days ago:

Papua New Guinea July 17 '22.jpg

PNG Aug. 20  '22 .JPG

PNG Sept 30 '22.JPG

PNG '22.JPG

F2F

Heyyyy,

Very helpful post @Ol'_Haze_Nut !👍 much appreciated.

Sounds and looks like success in all departments. Congrats on the golden bud. Second pic shows similarity with Azures flowers pictured above. Will be interested in hearing about effects after cure if ya remember. 😉

Peace,
F2F

Stocktont

Veteran
Haha, yep thanks for the correction there @Stocktont.
Shows ya how familiar I am with them and how long I’ve been around. 🙄

Peace
F2F

Didn't mean to correct just let you know, easier to find info etc with the right name ;) sorry if it came off like an old school teacher, I am not that old but guess I am getting there... hope you guys find some of that you seek, Spice Brothers had some intersting stuff besides the Grim filials, that 303 was one of those. Never tried it so I can't help much. All the best

F2F

Didn't mean to correct just let you know, easier to find info etc with the right name ;) sorry if it came off like an old school teacher, I am not that old but guess I am getting there... hope you guys find some of that you seek, Spice Brothers had some intersting stuff besides the Grim filials, that 303 was one of those. Never tried it so I can't help much. All the best
All good man and yeah, hard to find something when asking by the wrong name!

Agreed, Spice brothers/Fet seem to have had a few little gems. 👍

Peace
F2F

Ol'_Haze_Nut

Heyyyy,

Very helpful post @Ol'_Haze_Nut !👍 much appreciated.

Sounds and looks like success in all departments. Congrats on the golden bud. Second pic shows similarity with Azures flowers pictured above. Will be interested in hearing about effects after cure if ya remember. 😉

Peace,
F2F
Hi again F2F!
In answer your query about effects, I find the high to be cerebral with an emphasis on focus and creativity, topped with sensations of well-being to spare. Mind clutter (anxiety, paranoia, fog...) was nil. After consuming it was easy to conceive of, get involved in, and carry out activities, both physical and mental, with the relaxed energy it provided for a good duration with smooth fade-out. Haven't had the chance, but seems like it would fit well in social settings. Pretty good sensory enhancement as well. I'd also say one of the 3 was a slightly different pheno, not apparent to me until they'd cured for a while. That one developed an additional sour citrus smell and featured a wee bit of pleasant dissociation.
Forgot to mention all 10 seeds looked mature and viable, and as far as the 4 I planted, 3 last March and 1 last Thursday, all broke soil 3 days after overnight soak. Flower initiation after light switch, however, was among the slowest I'd ever seen. But that was fine with me because my nutty🤪 plan is to cross with other epic equatorial dawdlers.

F2F

alrighty then. Thanks very much @Ol'_Haze_Nut!

I’m a little on the fence with this one. If effects were reported to be very very special and unique, trippy, etc. I might take a chance on this looooong flower plant. But, hard to take the plunge with other genetics going round with significantly shorter flower time and best of class effects (original Haze, THH, etc).

Once again though, many thanks for the report there. It’s helped me make a decision. 😁

Peace
F2F

Sub24ox7

cryptic labs has a papa New Guinea offering I was thinking about getting it.
So many offerings too little time.
They also have a Panama red that looks interesting.

F2F

cryptic labs has a papa New Guinea offering I was thinking about getting it.
So many offerings too little time.
They also have a Panama red that looks interesting.
Hiya Sub, first page of this thread there’s a little dialogue hinting maybe Azure’s = TLRT = Cryptic labs.

Peace
F2F

Latest posts

Latest posts