What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Papau New Guinea offerings?

F2F

Hello all,

I see an offering out there from *ryptic *abs (think I can’t mention name in full). Anyone with experience or knowledge on these? Any other sources out there? These seem to be a rarity so was thinking of snagging a pack or two.

TIA!

Peace
F2F

goingrey

The Landrace Team is another source.

Some older threads:

F2F

Cryptic Labs

I think the mentioning stuff not sold by Seedboutique being considered spam by mods is not really an issue anymore seeing as how Seedboutique is no more..
Thanks man. Didn’t know that changed. Guess I’m a rule follower and didn’t know it…:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Peace
F2F

F2F

The Landrace Team is another source.

Some older threads:

Appreciate u taking the time to link those. I’d read through those a while back. But, Azure posted something since my last read, about a member here maybe doing a repro. Is this the Cryptic Labs offering I wonder? No idea who is behind that seedbank.

I’ve heard some dodgy things on TLRT, and, have seen some amazing pics of their Viet grass. :rolleyes:

Peace
F2F

goingrey

Appreciate u taking the time to link those. I’d read through those a while back. But, Azure posted something since my last read, about a member here maybe doing a repro. Is this the Cryptic Labs offering I wonder? No idea who is behind that seedbank.

I’ve heard some dodgy things on TLRT, and, have seen some amazing pics of their Viet grass. :rolleyes:

Peace
F2F
All the dots seem to connect.

420PyRoS

Peace
F2F
@Mystic Funk runs Cryptic Labs

I got my PNG from Azure.

420PyRoS

Haha. And there ya have it. Cheers @420PyRoS. :tiphat:

How’s she smoke?

Peace
F2F
No idea.

Never had the pleasure to grow yet.
I just keep collecting and collecting hoping to grow again someday.

Just a giant bean hoarder these days. :(

20221106_101425.jpg

led05

Chasing The Present
The PNG all funnel back to the same source, eventually as do the New Caledonia but those sources are different people… The New Caledonian came in waves too, oldest, old, newest, it’s not all the same…

Peace

F2F

The PNG all funnel back to the same source, eventually as do the New Caledonia but those sources are different people… The New Caledonian came in waves too, oldest, old, newest, it’s not all the same…

Peace

Yeah, was looking at Azures grow and wondering if both or one of those females was used in the seed run. Looks like one male. Haha, those braids he got though… 🤩
picture.php

Peace,
F2F

romanoweed

one guy still has the 303 or how that strain was called.

why not try it. some reports metioned music sounds fantastic on it. Alltho the exact lineage is unknown, it sounds like a nice sativa ish smoke.

Stocktont

Veteran
FET was one of the Spice Brothers, what 20 years back. Ran some of the C99 and A11 from them. 303 always had me interested

Reactions: F2F