What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pangi and friends

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Koon, I'll be curious if you can get the PCK x Panama to go. I have tried three separate seeds and none would pop. First time I have had any difficulty with anything from Ace and I'm up to about two dozen different varieties that I've successfully tried so far.

Your Pangi looks wonderful. Mine is still in veg but shows great promise as well...and if some of the stubby lowers would hurry up and start growing I will take some cuts.

rlsmooth

Yea, I didn't like Kolossus effect either. Besides I the flavours weren't anything special. But yes the Jack is the strain I'd also like to grow.. been thinking something like congo, oe and jack for the next run ^^

Koondense

Veteran
My new two Orient Express X Nepal Jam seedlings are very healthy and also very vigorous.
No pics yet, I'll open another thread for them ;) Test seeds so far but from what I seen they have amazing potential.

Just wanted to put a note on the Pangi effect.
Yesterday I went to a jazz concert with a long time friend, ex smoking buddy, he only smokes occasionally and in minimal amounts. But yesterday I had a small joint to smoke before the start and he had one toke. I say one, I mean one.
Then we went in and listened.
To me it was one of the most intense musical experiences ever, the effect melted the sound perfectly in a visual representation of sounds, they were so much more than only three instruments, they were stories of epic proportions unfolding inside our heads, to be seen with closed eyes :)
My buddy later said it was his best high in the last 10 years, definitely one he'll remember for a very long time. At one point he was thinking his mind was going to explode, literally :D

It was not so overwhelming to me as I'm used to Pangi but now I think this plant is my definite keeper for the future years. All four thumbs up :D

Cheers

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
ehehhehe sounds like you had a good ride :D

Glad you and your friend enjoyed with Pangi effects in the concert.

It's amazing how fine cannabis can enhance the experience of hearing and playing music, i'm so used to smoke and play guitar that playing guitar without a good smoke makes that the musical experience lacks of intensity and creativity.

I fully concur with you regarding the really deep, long lasting and intense effects of the new Panama x Bangi Haze F1 hybrid, the smoke is so good and strong that we have decided to include her permanently in our future catalogs ;)

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Great smoke reports. :)

Mine has been in the jar for at least a month now and it's definitely very potent, strong head high. It will be interesting to see if the PCk x Panama is similar.

Koondense

Veteran
Hi TexasTea,
I have my doubts about similarity in high between Pck x Pan and Pan x BangiHaze, the first should be more hybrid kind of high while pangi has the strong mental effect and very little body sensation.

I'll take advantage of this post to ask you all a question, I need suggestions on which seeds to pop. Will grow two ACE plants and one other plant(S@nnie's Jack or Shackzilla).
The ACE seeds in question are:

Purple PCK X Panama
Green Pck x Panama
Panama X Malawi
Nevil's Haze X Malawi

My current picks are Green PCK X Panama and Panama X Malawi, but I like to sleep before making such decisions, so if you wish you can help me decide which of these will get some attention and a thread with a diary.

Thanks and good night

Cheers

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Yes I realized after posting that the probably will not be too similar...on a related note my purple PCk x Panama is spectacular and the cuttings are healthy as well. So my vote is for the green pck x Panama for you!

Koondense

Veteran
I was tempted by the purple pck x panama but the green one should be similarly good, maybe less fruity and possibly better for outdoors.

Just wanted to confirm my picks, both Green PCK X Panama and Panama x Malawi just popped their shells :D Good times ahead!

Cheers

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Koodense,

Nice to hear you are starting to pop more seeds for your upcoming grow :)
In case of doubt, i would germinate one or two of each :D

Purple PCK always contributes with great mold and cold resistance to its hybrids, this parental plant is probably better suited for outdoor growing with multiple adverse conditions, like cold, heat, pests, fungus, etc ....

Green PCK on the other hand is better yielding and stronger.
The terpene profiles of green and purple PCK phenos are really different.

Best wishes, looking forward to follow your new grow in a new thread!

Koondense

Veteran
Cool infos Dubi, thanks!

Yes, both Panama x Malawi and PCK x Panama are up and pushing their second leaf sets.
I'm still planning on the setup and will add a Nevil's Haze X Malawi Killer plant along with a Jack Herer and maybe a ZamalMystik to donate some pollen, maybe. These are the options but it will get very crowded in there if all these plants start stretching too much... we'll see what's gonna happen in the next couple of weeks.

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
Summer pause is over, let's get back to Pangi :)
I had some various clones in very bad conditions during the summer, fortunately most of them survived. All three Pangis were among the survivors, also some Zamaldelica x KaliChinas, Durbakistan by Tropicalseeds and Delicatessen Her Majesty clones. Not long ago they were transplanted and are now progressing very nicely after being topped multiple times.

Pangi
picture.php

Have a great autumn everyone!

Cheers

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Koodense,

Glad to know some of the clones survived the summer pause :)
Looking forward for another nice flowering cycle! Best wishes.

Koondense

Veteran
Thanks dubi,
the summer was killer but now all is good, girls are loving it ;)

Pangi in early flowering
picture.php

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
Pangi, looking and smelling as expected. Insane lemon hash terpenes, I love this girl.

picture.php

There's also Her Majesty by Original Delicatessen, also looking and smelling great, not so pungent and with a different terpene profile these two are a great match for the tent.

picture.php

Cheers

Sticky Sat

Looking beautiful and super healthy brother ! :tiphat:
My rep quota for the day is gone but i'll be back... ! ;)

A great week end to all ! :)

Koondense

Veteran
Pangi, filling up and getting frosty and sticky. Gorgeous smells!

picture.php

picture.php

Note: I had a male Haze x C99 in the same tent with the girls and he was a bit late to throw pollen so was removed and put into darkness for three days. He then dropped the pollen, I collected some and killed the male. There was very likely some airborne pollen which got into the tent to pollinate the girls, I spotted a few swollen calyxes on Pangi's side buds. So I think there will be some nice seeds at harvest, Pangi x Haze99, maybe also the other girls got some young seeds forming. Excited :D

Cheers

Sticky Sat

I think there will be some nice seeds at harvest, Pangi x Haze99, maybe also the other girls got some young seeds forming.

Hello brother ! I didn't know erotic posts were allowed here... :biggrin:

Great job my friend ! :tiphat:

Last edited: